Think I'm Just Gonna Bulk

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Face is obviously more important than body, but I just can't feel like a man with 13 inch arms, especially at my age. I'm gonna beardmaxx to hide any jawline losses. Definitely will lean bulk, eat healthy shit and not go over 500 cal surplus.

Current stats: 5'11" 173ibs

Will I be able to lose bf and gain muscle? I'm not a beginner in lifting time wise but size wise I'm a beginner.

face bloat doesn tmatter if your ugly

just blast test e and dirty bulk, grow a beard to hide the bloat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1089
13 inch arms,
I feel you man(13.5 inch arms and 19 inch Bideltoid). I know gymcelling to attract foids is cope but going outside and seeing men mog me in frame and muscle mass is an emasculating feeling. You said you use to play footbal right?
Will I be able to lose bf and gain muscle? I'm not a beginner in lifting time wise but size wise I'm a beginner.
You can but it will be very slow process. Stick to one, bulking or cutting.

Last edited:
in short run it will make you look bloated and fat, but in long run after you cut it will be a nice halo

I respect bearded gymcels tbh.

How are your stats in terms of strength? How much do you bench press and how many bodyweight pullups can you do?

Fool women dont care abt the guy who ogremogs the rest.
They care abt guys who FACEMOG.
so what if you dont feel like a man, get rid of those feelings and swallow the pill:
Frame and body means NOTHING.
Youre only harming yourself by bloating your face. Its your choice tho, im here to give a warning its not worth doing stupid bulks for a looksmin. The reason your on this site is because of your looks. SO WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU TRY FUCKING DESTROYING YOUR LOOKS BY BULKING?.
God you guys are so fucking stupid man.

How do i bulk my penis

Face is obviously more important than body, but I just can't feel like a man with 13 inch arms, especially at my age. I'm gonna beardmaxx to hide any jawline losses. Definitely will lean bulk, eat healthy shit and not go over 500 cal surplus.

Current stats: 5'11" 173ibs

you're already bulked bro
5'11 135 pounds slightly skinnyfat skellymode gang nigga