dont be jealous asshole
I am part nigger myself so why the fuck not

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
no dating for your car

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
idk about dating black foids
it's statusmin here but some lightskin mixed, why not?

• +1
part nigger part sandler
the retardation bar has just been raised

• JFL
good luck finding a submissive and traditional black girl who isn’t brainwashed by leftist media

most of them are too busy listening to cardi b being bad bitches or whatever, just like most other races nowadays :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: doll, SWG88, Strafe and 2 others
idk about dating black foids
it's statusmin here but some lightskin mixed, why not?
Mixed would be more ideal as they are higher status obviously
part nigger part sandler
the retardation bar has just been raised
Only a small part nigger
good luck finding a submissive and traditional black girl who isn’t brainwashed by leftist media

most of them are too busy listening to cardi b being bad bitches or whatever, just like most other races nowadays :lul:
Fucking brutal, might as well just go to thailand and bang noodlewhores at this stage.

I'm actually seeing more and more white dudes with black women. I also read that marriage rates of white male/black woman are even more successful than white male/white woman.
Needless to say that black man/white woman was the marriage types that had the most divorce lmao

• +1
I'm actually seeing more and more white dudes with black women. I also read that marriage rates of white male/black woman are even more successful than white male/white woman.
Needless to say that black man/white woman was the marriage types that had the most divorce lmao
Very brutal. I guess the two races just can't co exist in a relationship. Dick size as much as BBC is a meme may have to do with this also.

It's like when the neanderthal came into contacts with sapiens. The Chad's neanderthal took all the females and the sapiens incels were left breeding with neanderthal woman as default

• +1
It's like when the neanderthal came into contacts with sapiens. The Chad's neanderthal took all the females and the sapiens incels were left breeding with neanderthal woman as default
4% of Europeans dna (if they are European and not meds) is neanderthal dna. Neanderthals population in Europe was 10 times less than homo sapiens as they lived in smaller groups. There has also been marks found in their skeletons that look like human spears. I would say that cro magnon just killed all the men and fucked the women if I am being honest not the other way around. But idk.

• +1
Reactions: leftrightoo
I don't consent

• Woah
4% of Europeans dna (if they are European and not meds) is neanderthal dna. Neanderthals population in Europe was 10 times less than homo sapiens as they lived in smaller groups. There has also been marks found in their skeletons that look like human spears. I would say that cro magnon just killed all the men and fucked the women if I am being honest not the other way around. But idk.
That was the initial hypothesis but recent study are now contradicting this apparently.
Eventhough Neanderthals were physically stronger Cro Macon had the advantage of numbers and tools(they had to develop tools to hunt because they were physically weaker).
But these 2 species didn't actually always killed each other as it wasn't the smartest thing to do. They actually Co existed and we found out that when it happened, a disproportionate amount of cro magnon female hooked up with the neanderthals.
Maybe a cucked cro magnon raged and speared a neanderthal I don't know lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Hot

• JFL
That was the initial hypothesis but recent study are now contradicting this apparently.
Eventhough Neanderthals were physically stronger Cro Macon had the advantage of numbers and tools(they had to develop tools to hunt because they were physically weaker).
But these 2 species didn't actually always killed each other as it wasn't the smartest thing to do. They actually Co existed and we found out that when it happened, a disproportionate amount of cro magnon female hooked up with the neanderthals.
Maybe a cycled cro magnon raged and speared a neanderthal I don't know lmao
It might not have been from a human spear but most likely was. Everyone fought each other all the time I guess so its understandable. Neanderthals had body injuries due to their retarded hunting strategys.

I use to think Neanderthals were a large brained smart species but Cro Magnon had a LARGER brain than them. It is scary how much smaller our brains are today. I believe this is due to domestication. All domesticated animals develop smaller brains as their natural diet is removed and "natural selection" is no longer present.

A cro magnon female had a brain the same size of a man today. That is just insane.

Agriculture was a mistake

• +1
It might not have been from a human spear but most likely was. Everyone fought each other all the time I guess so its understandable. Neanderthals had body injuries due to their retarded hunting strategys.

I use to think Neanderthals were a large brained smart species but Cro Magnon had a LARGER brain than them. It is scary how much smaller our brains are today. I believe this is due to domestication. All domesticated animals develop smaller brains as their natural diet is removed and "natural selection" is no longer present.

A cro magnon female had a brain the same size of a man today. That is just insane.

Agriculture was a mistake
It depend on which reason was the brain bigger, if it's for motor function and other stuff we don't use nowadays it's useless.
And our brain evolved to gain in density and complexity, size is not all that matters in this case lol

• +1
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 5522
It depend on which reason was the brain bigger, if it's for motor function and other stuff we don't use nowadays it's useless.
And our brain evolved to gain in density and complexity, size is not all that matters in this case lol
Brains never become "more efficient" to be signitifant. It just adds more layers on top of older hardware. We still have our primative brains intact but more stuff built on top along with a larger frontal cortex.

Lets say I am wrong, because I am not an expert in this. The rate of change in the brain size has happened very fast. Our brain is similar to our ancestors but smaller. This is only 50000 years we are talking about? Maybe less.

A womens brain is 10% smaller than ours and they are retarded (on average). Imagine adding a tennis ball or two size to your brain. Now way will you not be smarter.

I think we have smaller brains because we have become a hive mind with civilization and don't need to problem solve all the time anymore in a hostile environment.

Again I don't know I am just typing what comes to mind, I haven't researched this in depth.

• +1
Brains never become "more efficient" to be signitifant. It just adds more layers on top of older hardware. We still have our primative brains intact but more stuff built on top along with a larger frontal cortex.

Lets say I am wrong, because I am not an expert in this. The rate of change in the brain size has happened very fast. Our brain is similar to our ancestors but smaller. This is only 50000 years we are talking about? Maybe less.

A womens brain is 10% smaller than ours and they are retarded (on average). Imagine adding a tennis ball or two size to your brain. Now way will you not be smarter.

I think we have smaller brains because we have become a hive mind with civilization and don't need to problem solve all the time anymore in a hostile environment.

Again I don't know I am just typing what comes to mind, I haven't researched this in depth.
Yeah possible, but I'd argue that some part of the brain benefits more from enlargement than other. For example motor cortex from cro magnon could be a lot larger because they used it more, but with time and evolution we had less use of it and it slightly shrank, doesn't mean that we became dumber.
There's also the fact that with evolution our brain are becoming more optimised and can do the same task with less space, also they had bigger skulls because of tougher meat so more space.
I don't think our cognitive capabilities shrunk because of evolution, on the contrary we use our abstract thinking a lot more nowadays.
But where I agree with you is that there certainly a dumbing down of people nowadays, but it's a more recent phenomena with our species becoming more and more technology dependant and assisted