Thinking about getting stroma

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
Theres a clinic in mexico that does this. This is the realistically legit result you get from brown. Any good?
G5 1 despues4

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 8583 and CursedOne
you get dark navy coloured eyes (in real life lighting, not frauded bright lighting they use for these pics).

You cant get blue or green eyes without contact lenses.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
you get dark navy coloured eyes (in real life lighting, not frauded bright lighting they use for these pics).

what about dark green? can it get significantly lighter?

So your telling me i can't fraud my inferior shit skin genes ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, NothingCanStopMe, CursedOne and 4 others
Just forget about Stroma Medical ffs, they will never go commercial. Me personally I would go to World Eye Laser in turkey and get it to go from brown to dark green or blue and then I would get very expensive contacts, so that at least if I get caught frauding I would just show that I do have green eyes but just make a shitty excuse like: I’m wearing it for vision

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 5634, johncruz12345 and 3 others
Just forget about Stroma Medical ffs, they will never go commercial. Me personally I would go to World Eye Laser in turkey and get it to go from brown to dark green or blue and then I would get very expensive contacts, so that at least if I get caught frauding I would just show that I do have green eyes but just make a shitty excuse like: I’m wearing it for vision
Interesting strategy. I was thinking Yeux clairs in mexico, not only is it close, the community gives it the highest satisfaction rate. Other places they claim come off too strong and may burn the melanin of the iris, resulting in patches

• +1
Reactions: angelo

seems legit

Interesting strategy. I was thinking Yeux clairs in mexico, not only is it close, the community gives it the highest satisfaction rate. Other places they claim come off too strong and may burn the melanin of the iris, resulting in patches
What community?

you can’t get storma, it’s not available yet unless you get into their clinical trials

what you’re referring to is probably bright occular, which can cause blindness

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and MulattoTrenMaxxer
idk tbh eye color should be the really the last touch of your looks
i dont think its that important as bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583 and Deleted member 4797
I have something like this
View attachment 645523

I dont know, but it wont have any meaningful difference to your eye colour. Just wear contacts and save yourself the money and risks. You can get contacts which brighten your eyes only 1 shade (same as Stroma would), and because they only lighten by 1 shade - appear completely natural.

• Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You’re not getting Stroma since it’s not available yet. You’re probably visiting some other clinic with laser eye coloring surgery.

From who? Which company are you talking about here? Additionally, why wouldn’t they be able to be a lighter shade?

These lot, because they remove the brown colored layer, and then the color underneath is what now shows. But the color underneath brown eyes is navy, not medium or light blue.

• +1
Reactions: wasted

These lot, because they remove the brown colored layer, and then the color underneath is what now shows. But the color underneath brown eyes is navy, not medium or light blue.
Any idea for when it's finally gonna come out?

If that’s the case, why do all people with blue eyes not have navy blue eyes?
Blue eyes are just the absence of pigment in the iris, no?
Stroma even claimed you’ll end up with blue eyes or green eyes depending on what’s beneath the thin layer of brown pigment.

Here’s some pictures from patients during their clinical trials, the patients aren’t done yet with all their procedures, hence the specks of brown you can see troughout the iris and around the pupil.
3A5ECA75 6918 4344 B2BE A8CB9796E916
E5B87870 1850 4B22 9211 1077ABC6E6F0

Any idea for when it's finally gonna come out?
They’ve said it won’t come out until at least 2022 due to the virus. So, if I had to guess it would be released somewhere around 2024-2025.

• So Sad
Reactions: wasted
If that’s the case, why do all people with blue eyes not have navy blue eyes?
Blue eyes are just the absence of pigment in the iris, no?
Stroma even claimed you’ll end up with blue eyes or green eyes depending on what’s beneath the thin layer of brown pigment.

Here’s some pictures from patients during their clinical trials, the patients aren’t done yet with all their procedures, hence the specks of brown you can see troughout the iris and around the pupil.
View attachment 722712View attachment 722713

IDK the exact science, but before/after results show only dark navy eyes in after pics which aren't frauded with super bright lighting. Haven't seen a green eyed result despite what they claim, do you have one?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
IDK the exact science, but before/after results show only dark navy eyes in after pics which aren't frauded with super bright lighting. Haven't seen a green eyed result despite what they claim, do you have one?
All the results posted aren’t the final results. They’re progress pictures to show the public their developments which is why you can’t find these pictures on their official website.

E584A29C FE10 4978 AC18 44548A03D7B6

This eye ^ is a lot better than the other one since they’re at different stages of treatment.
5AED2781 9A8E 4CA3 A8C8 402E922815D7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 4797
All the results posted aren’t the final results. They’re progress pictures to show the public their developments which is why you can’t find these pictures on their official website.

View attachment 722897
This eye ^ is a lot better than the other one since they’re at different stages of treatment.
View attachment 722898

Right. I will remain sceptical though until I see a picture that isn't frauded with ultra bright lights on the eye, non-frauded lighting before/after showed extremely underwhelming result unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 4416
I dont know, but it wont have any meaningful difference to your eye colour. Just wear contacts and save yourself the money and risks. You can get contacts which brighten your eyes only 1 shade (same as Stroma would), and because they only lighten by 1 shade - appear completely natural.
Can you link them to me? I have grey/blue eyes and this would be godsend, especially because I could just claim vision problems if someone called me out.

Can you link them to me? I have grey/blue eyes and this would be godsend, especially because I could just claim vision problems if someone called me out.

Honestly dont know any which lighten grey/blue eyes sorry lol. I know a bunch of hazel ones which suit people with brown eyes and dont look suspicious at all. With your eye color look for a lighter grey/blue than what you are already and buy them. Unfortunately for you, there aren't many reviews of people lightening their already grey eyes, its all brown eyed people making youtube reviews.

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard