Thinking about hopping on mk677 and aromasin anything I should know about?

genioservant

genioservant

certified spastic
For background I'm 16 and 1/3 and my height growth has been slowing down pretty fast but hasn't quite stopped yet.

I estimate maybe max one more inch of growth left (I am currently 5'10). Ideal goal height is 6'1.

Should I take mk677 and aromasin to gain a few inches or is it not worth the risk? Legit the only thing I'm scared of is downgrowth of my skull and/or fucking up of my facial harmony. I am in no way currently ugly or have a huge huge problem with foids, but I want to max everything out cos why not.

Is it possible to reduce any side effects or avoid them all together?

Also title?:lul:

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
>fucking up my facial harmony

This WILL happen. Check out what happened to @56and3psl

• +1
Reactions: descension
>fucking up my facial harmony

This WILL happen. Check out what happened to @56and3psl
i couldnt find any pics of him so maybe larp??
anyway i dont think 5'10 - 5'11 is a bad height if you have a good face you can probably still slay

i couldnt find any pics of him so maybe larp??
anyway i dont think 5'10 - 5'11 is a bad height if you have a good face you can probably still slay
Yeah if I was u I wouldn't bother with that shit tbh

just yolo it bhai, i def would've if my growth plates weren't closed

aim for 6 foot at least. Im 5'8 so idk if ill make it.

For background I'm 16 and 1/3 and my height growth has been slowing down pretty fast but hasn't quite stopped yet.

I estimate maybe max one more inch of growth left (I am currently 5'10). Ideal goal height is 6'1.

Should I take mk677 and aromasin to gain a few inches or is it not worth the risk? Legit the only thing I'm scared of is downgrowth of my skull and/or fucking up of my facial harmony. I am in no way currently ugly or have a huge huge problem with foids, but I want to max everything out cos why not.

Is it possible to reduce any side effects or avoid them all together?

Also title?:lul:
take hgh in stead of mk it will give you at most 3ius which is not going to make a significant difference in height

i'm very tempted but i am just worried that ill look like an ogre afterwards
read a few threads, i don't think injecting hgh would be wise unless your body actually needs it... go with mk677, a lift weights simultaneously, it'll benefit both ways.. ik a guy on org dsc whose parents are 5'6 5'0, he grew 5'11 with it

read a few threads, i don't think injecting hgh would be wise unless your body actually needs it... go with mk677, a lift weights simultaneously, it'll benefit both ways.. ik a guy on org dsc whose parents are 5'6 5'0, he grew 5'11 with it
how old was he when he took mk677?