Thinking about RU58841?

M

Malo66

Bronze
So I've been on Finasteride, and Dutasteride with 0 side effects however I am concerened these meds won't permanently halt my hairloss as they only suppress serum DHT and not scalp tissue DHT as much. Honestly thinking about starting 2.5mg Dut but don't want to tank my liver I think RU58841 would be enough although I am also concerned that would go systematic and fuck me up badly. I am aggressive balder started at 15-16. I am still NW1-1.5

dut and fin wont tank your liver and neither will they stop working

but if you are based blast RU too

dut and fin wont tank your liver and neither will they stop working

but if you are based blast RU too
Yeah but 2.5mg of Dut everyday seems harsh as sfuck to ur liver. Especially long term

Bro no only people who take RU are in roids. Forget your liver it will disrupt your hormones level

I got several bottles laying around but too afraid to use them after reading a report of someone developing a permanent lung disorder with an expected lifespan of 3 years unless you have a transplant.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yahya, Saint Casanova and noahwillascend
I got several bottles laying around but too afraid to use them after reading a report of someone developing a permanent lung disorder with an expected lifespan of 3 years unless you have a transplant.
fucking hell

the nigger was either larping or was retarded enough to literally somehow get several mililiters in his mouth or to an open wound

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
the nigger was either larping or was retarded enough to literally somehow get several mililiters in his mouth or to an open wound
Like that other guy who apparently had a heart attack jfl

Maybe you can be so unlucky for that to happen. Some subhumans can’t even take paracetamol due to severe complications.

• +1
Reactions: piec
Like that other guy who apparently had a heart attack jfl
yeah and it wasnt even confirmed by a doctor, only ackowledged that he did use it

you will find the most retarded ridiculous claim for any drug in the world on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova