Thinking about shitting myself rn

notsocommonthumb

notsocommonthumb

I have huge areolas the size of tennis balls
So i have been holding in a shit for about 2 hours now and can really feel it. But it got me thinking, its been so long since i last shit my pants, i can't even remember the feeling. I just want to try it one last time, the nostalgia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo, nathan, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
think about gengar tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
So i have been holding in a shit for about 2 hours now and can really feel it. But it got me thinking, its been so long since i last shit my pants, i can't even remember the feeling. I just want to try it one last time, the nostalgia.
I held mine for 2 days once

• Woah
I held mine for 2 days once
wow very nice

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and Juandigomigo22
Side note, have you ever eaten so many peanuts that you started to fart oil? Happened to me a couple times

• Woah
It came out like a big snake and wrapped around the toilet bowl
I think i have done better. Once at school trip to rome i had been holding it in for 3 days due to the toilet having no door and my roommates bed being right infront of bathroom so he could look in. I had been takin 24 mg astaxhanthin and 40mg lycopene which turned my poop slightly red. I had been bragging about my poop being red but he didn't beleive me. So when i finally took a shit it was perfect. I didn't have to wipe it was so long at least 40cm and very thick. It was very deep orange almost red. I screamed for him to come see my poop and when he came into the bathroom and looked at my creation he hurried towards the window to open it before trowing up on himself and the floor. It smelled so horrible but it was so beautiful. I gave birth that day, biggest regret is not taking a picture.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo, Kroker and Juandigomigo22
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and Juandigomigo22
I think i have done better. Once at school trip to rome i had been holding it in for 3 days due to the toilet having no door and my roommates bed being right infront of bathroom so he could look in. I had been takin 24 mg astaxhanthin and 40mg lycopene which turned my poop slightly red. I had been bragging about my poop being red but he didn't beleive me. So when i finally took a shit it was perfect. I didn't have to wipe it was so long at least 40cm and very thick. It was very deep orange almost red. I screamed for him to come see my poop and when he came into the bathroom and looked at my creation he hurried towards the window to open it before trowing up on himself and the floor. It smelled so horrible but it was so beautiful. I gave birth that day, biggest regret is not taking a picture.
I wish I could’ve seen that master piece!!

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo, Kroker and Juandigomigo22
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and notsocommonthumb
I’m ok but @nathan is more into that stuff
You can't see him but you can see him under the blanket spreading his legs and his electric razor buzzing

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo