Thinking if my ex is with another guy is fucking brutal

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT
Idc if we’re apart, but if she’s with someone else then holy shit my cortisol spike would be lethal

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and ryuken
She is with someone else 100%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, iblamehamza, starvecell and 6 others
she with tyrone for her therapy session after you broke up

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrutalMogger
If youre american living in america and shes in college i can tell you that %500000000000000 she is cheating

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: teraggggg and BrutalMogger
I made her block like 4 guys. And some got a car. Jfl
Gotta be careful about the Chads on bikes

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, starvecell, watah and 2 others
She's with a guy who has 3 phones. Brutal @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, St.TikTokcel, watah and 1 other person
If youre american living in america and shes in college i can tell you that %500000000000000 she is cheating
No I’m going to uni in September if anything. Man I need to get over her so I can freshly enjoy my uni years

• +1
  • +1
No I’m going to uni in September if anything. Man I need to get over her so I can freshly enjoy my uni years
Nahhhhhhh bro she is fucking another guy ill tell you that believe it or not not tryna spike ur cortisol but yeah bro

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Reformed
Who gives a fuck
It’s not easy bro it legit gives me physical pain and can’t move from bed. I didn’t even like being around her that much but the jealousy of some subhuman prob getting an ez heartbroken slay rn is killing me

• JFL
Nahhhhhhh bro she is fucking another guy ill tell you that believe it or not not tryna spike ur cortisol but yeah bro
Ok, what do I do? Just suffer through this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and BrutalMogger
Shes getting drilled by jason luv tier bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Reformed and BrutalMogger
It’s not easy bro it legit gives me physical pain and can’t move from bed. I didn’t even like being around her that much but the jealousy of some subhuman prob getting an ez heartbroken slay rn is killing me
weak mindset bro if you bothered that much,
move on and embrace skibidi toilet.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Hop back on test and idk why you would PCT anyway
Nah bro I wanna be fertile. Also I have a mid amount of muscle + good frame, so a better body wouldn’t do anything other than attract roasties

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and BrutalMogger
Idc if we’re apart, but if she’s with someone else then holy shit my cortisol spike would be lethal
Too Hot To Handle Cheers GIF by NETFLIX
yacht GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Music Video Girl GIF by Josie Dunne

How can you cope?

• So Sad
weak mindset bro if you bothered that much,
move on and embrace skibidi toilet.
Bro I AM WEAK. But I don’t have a solution this is what happens to pre incels

• So Sad
Some RTT is smashing her back doors in

Why move the fuck on replace her or post photos with foids make her jealous but better move it to forget she exists

After my first ever gf split up with me, she was already fucking some other dude the next day. ngl I cried like a bitch and was fucking devastated cos I knew she was getting railed balls deep by chad thundercock whilst I was still mourning the death of our relationship.

But here's what I learned tho. If you wasn't a total beta faggot after the break-up exes always come crawling back like thirsty bitches begging for round 2.

Sometimes takes years, but it always happened. To me at least. The irony is tho by then you won't give a fuck anymore. Dat validation sure hits tho... feels like a pure hit of dopamine that lasts for days when they blowing up your phone like Nagasaki

• So Sad
Reactions: baerr
you didnt even love her though

just a cum dumpster

why is it hard for u to move on

I was her first but after me she went on a chad rampage:feelsrope:

I‘m with her right now I have proof. Hi I’m your ex girlfriend