Thinking is the best pasttime

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
Don't need anything, just a nice place to sit and possibly a nice view and just sit and think.
It can be anything, it can be about the world, about life/meaning/purpose/aliens/anything. Thinking is the best pasttime, it really opens the mind, try it sometime and i don't mean just regular thinknig, i mean seriously sitting somewhere, getting comfy and thinking properly about something.
It's the best.
Just imagine sitting outside and just thinking, like this extremely based individual lalo says, it's how you get the best ideas, when everyone else is asleep and you are awake with nothing but the sound of your own thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, MaghrebGator and Da Joos
Man you are probably an oldhead like me

Some people see it strange i am in cafes of old people in poor neighbourhoods watching videos about geopolitics while they are playing table games instead of robing some old lady phone or chasing girls at my age.

And it's true, i actually feel way older than what my age is. I even feel my brain wrinkling.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and JohnDoe
Man you are probably an oldhead like me

Some people see it strange i am in cafes of old people in poor neighbourhoods watching videos about geopolitics while they are playing table games instead of robing some old lady phone or chasing girls at my age.

And it's true, i actually feel way older than what my age is. I even feel my brain wrinkling.
You are an old soul just like me bhai.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Don't need anything, just a nice place to sit and possibly a nice view and just sit and think.
It can be anything, it can be about the world, about life/meaning/purpose/aliens/anything. Thinking is the best pasttime, it really opens the mind, try it sometime and i don't mean just regular thinknig, i mean seriously sitting somewhere, getting comfy and thinking properly about something.
It's the best.
Just imagine sitting outside and just thinking, like this extremely based individual lalo says, it's how you get the best ideas, when everyone else is asleep and you are awake with nothing but the sound of your own thoughts

Thinking is the source of misery

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Clqs