Kraken
Bro this shit stinks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, Nick.Harte, Debetro and 7 others
approach women

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and abuserr007
Don't you dare Zenis you're gonna get a future and enjoy life and marry your oneitis bro trust me just be confident bro you're getting there

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Pneuma Palingenesis, nofap and 3 others
Don’t be a soy bitch waste of air like @Lebgfinal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, slavicpsycho, watah and 5 others
You don't like what you're studying ?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
By considering dropping out. Quitting is soy
Bro I’ve barley even started, it’s only been 3 weeks, still haven’t been approached and I’ve put the hoodie over my head Ike 95% of the time here

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Nirvana
Nah I’m just not getting girls, literally the only reason I went to uni

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Nick.Harte, Pneuma Palingenesis and 1 other person
Nah I’m just not getting girls, literally the only reason I went to uni
LOL maybe you need to rethink your priorities, uni is a place to study, clubs are a place to pick up girls..

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
LOL maybe you need to rethink your priorities, uni is a place to study, clubs are a place to pick up girls..
Not old enough for clubs

• +1
Reactions: Rea
College/University is a scam through and through. It is of no worth other than feeding you propaganda and turning you into an obedient slave that will be afraid of his own masters. The knwoledge on the astral plane (the plane that is above this one) can be gained in an instant by accessing akashik record, even some trained monks/astral projectors are able to do this. If you truly want to pursue true and meaningful knowledge focus on spiritualmaxxing. Society is a slave cheese mouse trap that has nothing to offer to the true spirit. When you work you are litteraly selling your soul for a MAMMON which is the current G-d of this era. The only important thing in life is death and return to the real heavenly kingdom where the soul comes from.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, RealFunkyFlamingo, Debetro and 3 others
College/University is a scam through and through. It is of no worth other than feeding you propaganda and turning you into an obedient slave that will be afraid of his own masters. The knwoledge on the astral plane (the plane that is above this one) can be gained in an instant by accessing akashik record, even some trained monks/astral projectors are able to do this. If you truly want to pursue true and meaningful knowledge focus on spiritualmaxxing. Society is a slave cheese mouse trap that has nothing to offer to the true spirit. When you work you are litteraly selling your soul for a MAMMON which is the current G-d of this era. The only important thing in life is death and return to the real heavenly kingdom where the soul comes from.
I kinda agree but there’s some jobs you definitely need university for

• +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
Bro I’ve barley even started, it’s only been 3 weeks, still haven’t been approached and I’ve put the hoodie over my head Ike 95% of the time here
When you approach another guy/girl how do they respond?

Why do people make threads with no details? Like wtf am I supposed to reply to?

• +1
Reactions: watah, Debetro and Nick.Harte
By considering dropping out. Quitting is soy
He would’ve have never dropped out if he was 6’7 Tyrone getting his dick sucked by snow bunnies everyday. Sometimes, life beats the shit out of you and nothing can be done to save your ass.

He should’ve read my thread about college and none of this would’ve happened.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and tombradylover
it’s only been 3 weeks, still haven’t been approached
If you ain’t getting your dick sucked in the first week of college, then it’s a big sign that you should pack your bags, take a shower and go to sleep in your mom’s basement

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
It’s not about the course. College is a place for male models nigga. Do not go to college if you aren’t a male model. Period

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Rea and Debetro
It’s not about the course. College is a place for male models nigga. Do not go to college if you aren’t a male model. Period
Not my problem, I didn't even graduate

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I just started uni too and fuck it’s so ass , I hate it so much and I already miss school . It’s lonely asf and I don’t even have friends , and I fucking hate the shit I’m studying cuz I don’t understand it . Fml hope shit gets better

• +1
you can probably reverse the negative effects of schooling in less than 100 hours of meditation

• +1
Bro this shit stinks
Another fallen soldier :cry:. Your suppose to max out your looks before going to University.
If I were you I would drop out. Idk though, depends on what you're studying. If its something nerdy then stay.