Third world news, in Chile it doesn't matter if you are short, face is king.

Arthur schopenhauer

Arthur schopenhauer

Iron
Lately I am living in chile, which is a shitty country located in the southern cone, mostly white of spanish descent, and something that I have realized here is that girls value above all the face, and their minimum standards is that the man has a baby face, feminine features and little intimidating, I have seen many couples even the same size but always with prettyboy, something unthinkable in the U.S. or in europe where you have htn face but less than 180 is over, here the girls do not value the height.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and TheAnomaly
thats because a male above 170cm is like a unicorn over there

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer and Schizotypalcel
That was my experience in Costa Rica as well

Lately I am living in chile, which is a shitty country located in the southern cone, mostly white of spanish descent, and something that I have realized here is that girls value above all the face, and their minimum standards is that the man has a baby face, feminine features and little intimidating, I have seen many couples even the same size but always with prettyboy, something unthinkable in the U.S. or in europe where you have htn face but less than 180 is over, here the girls do not value the height.
how can one have a baby face and be intimidating? Seems like a contradiction.

Nigga im finna go there jfl 100x better than netherlands

I gurentee if a 6’2+ guy went there he’d be a slayer tho

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Latin Americans work with height differently.
Pep Guardiola's daughter literally has a crush on 5'7 Julian Alvarez:lul:

Only 🇺🇸 and Asia (which takes its influence from USA) are obsessed.

I don't even consider 🇪🇺 a height-pilled region because everyone is fucking tall by default.

Anything under 180 can be considered bona fide manlet even by the most bluepilled standards.

Even though a lot have european genes, I think its partly to do with the geography. I think high elevation makes people shorter. I might make a thread about this theory. Its also seen with peru, bolivia, ethiopia, despite south sudanese right nearby being total giants. Yemen, and Nepal too.

Meanwhile dutch people are tall asf and live in negative elevation lmfao. Part of the reason why a lot of the kids of these migrants who come to Europe are tall, is partly due to nutrition, and the fact they are probably living in a lower elevation place.

Unintimidating* here if you are long nose/chin it's over.
So what you're getting at is just be feminine, full of soft features and unintimidating in Chile and you're viewed as a top catch there?

Seems laughable that in Chile just be femboymaxxed is ideal jfl

So what you're getting at is just be feminine, full of soft features and unintimidating in Chile and you're viewed as a top catch there?

Seems laughable that in Chile just be femboymaxxed is ideal jfl
Literally every hot girl between the ages of 15-25 will be with a femboymaxx, brutal.

• +1
Reactions: guilty