Third worlders in this forums, how do you have time to browse this site?

D

Deleted member 32566

Bronze
How can you be inkwel and hiki in a third world country? I've seen many third world men on this website and I always wonder. Your women are submissive and everyone is poor and dumb. No third worlder spend their time on sites like these unless you all have an ulterior motive of siphoning money from us first worlders. As someone who had been to multiple third world hellholes (Vietnam, Philippines) I've seen short tuktuk drivers beat their wives and have dozens of children. You have no excuse.

Why do you guys always copy what we American men have? (Inceldom, looksmaxing etc,.)

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Clark69
How can you be inkwel and hiki in a third world country? I've seen many third world men on this website and I always wonder. Your women are submissive and everyone is poor and dumb. No third worlder spend their time on sites like these unless you all have an ulterior motive of siphoning money from us first worlders. As someone who had been to multiple third world hellholes (Vietnam, Philippines) I've seen short tuktuk drivers beat their wives and have dozens of children. You have no excuse.

Why do you guys always copy what we American men have? (Inceldom, looksmaxing etc,.)
Ironically i also wonder this a lot.

Especially islamic or religious countries that still have their women semi into traditional behaviors. People from places like india i wonder a lot on why they are here.

Im not posting this with any racist undertone, but if you live in the west any third world place starts looking like first world places. These guys would rope here asap if they complain about women over there.

has to be something im missing. Perhaps their inceldom comes from financial status/poverty. But cucked? Dont know. Or maybe the western influce has these places more like early age western areas cucked wise, where its bad but only relative to what it used to be vs universally cucked.

Jfl at you if you think 3rd world standards for women hasn't risen with the influence of TikTok and Instagram feeding their timelines with goodlooking men wether western or any nation doesn't matter the bar of beauty standards is on par with what 1st worlders are being dealt with.

Everyone is TikTok maxxing speaking of teenagers females and males.

Zero IOIs they are guled to their phones.

It's over here and there.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Ironically i also wonder this a lot.

Especially islamic or religious countries that still have their women semi into traditional behaviors. People from places like india i wonder a lot on why they are here.

Im not posting this with any racist undertone, but if you live in the west any third world place starts looking like first world places. These guys would rope here asap if they complain about women over there.

has to be something im missing. Perhaps their inceldom comes from financial status/poverty. But cucked? Dont know. Or maybe the western influce has these places more like early age western areas cucked wise, where its bad but only relative to what it used to be vs universally cucked.
The vast majority of Indians here dont even live in their homeland, theyre all in the uk or canada