this 20yo druggie has better collagen than any health maxxer on this forum

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
im watching his lives to learn how to be nt/chill he's smoking cigarettes vaping meth weed percs snorting coke and eating subway mcdonalds ramen chips drinking soda staying up for days on some richard ramirez type shit

is it all the sun exposure that he's getting? or just genes I wish I looked like that and could just party all day and slay but instead im asian with glasses and can only run high inhib game

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
prettyboys dancing to 2010 music gives me so much dopamine im picturing myself in their shoes

im watching his lives to learn how to be nt/chill he's smoking cigarettes vaping meth weed percs snorting coke and eating subway mcdonalds ramen chips drinking soda staying up for days on some richard ramirez type shit

is it all the sun exposure that he's getting? or just genes I wish I looked like that and could just party all day and slay but instead im asian with glasses and can only run high inhib game

Agepill will descend him to inceldom, for now though, insane amounts of foid simping over him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Agepill will descend him to inceldom, for now though, insane amounts of foid simping over him
Capture dcran le 2023 07 31  020102

many are speculating this, but I'm more of a ''chads never lose'' believer I bet he's gonna get sober at the exact right time and get rich and famous he seems somewhat smart

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
People underestimate the importance of genetics in skin quality

• +1
Reactions: Musclecel and Deleted member 5815
View attachment 2352048

many are speculating this, but I'm more of a ''chads never lose'' believer I bet he's gonna get sober at the exact right time and get rich and famous he seems somewhat smart
Maybe, from some of his posts and captions I got the impression that he might rope but chads never lose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Like literally all big MMs smoke, some even do hard drugs. It does not matter. Collagen/skin quality is pretty much all genetics along with certain epigenetic factors. But people with shit collagen genes can always get IPL or some other sort of treatment for this. Plz stop coping with muh nutritious food. You can't possibly compare yourself to our ancestors who never had acne. We have a completely different epigenetic profile/upbringing than them. They've never been around such pollution in the air, plastics, PUFAs etc etc. Either accept you have shit skin or get treatment for it.

• +1
Reactions: tia0505 and Deleted member 5815

Users who are viewing this thread

Back