This abo hair will be the death of me.

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
Seriously wtf is this, Abos need to be deported from India IMMEDIATELY. Too much damage has been caused to curry blood!

Attachments

• 20220320_005903.jpg
    20220320_005903.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
South Indians (you Hyderabadis are South Indians) have like the most Ancestral South Indian blood, with like averages in the 52% range. Outside of that you look decent though, good eye area. Subhuman hair of course.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and currylightskin
South Indians (you Hyderabadis are South Indians) have like the most Ancestral South Indian blood, with like averages in the 52% range. Outside of that you look decent though, good eye area. Subhuman hair of course.
My sister is literally light skin and has straight hair and doesn't even look indian lmao. We're not all a monolith :feelsree:. And besides that, what the fuck gives. There are literal DALITS south indian tribals with straight hair, I AM LITERALLY OF A HIGHER CASTE WITH THE LEAST ABO MIXTURE IN TELUGU LAND (besides brahmins) AND I STILL HAVE THIS ABO SHIT?!!:

Attachments

• NAG_4720.jpg
    NAG_4720.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
My sister is literally light skin and has straight hair and doesn't even look indian lmao. We're not all a monolith :feelsree:. And besides that, what the fuck gives. There are literal DALITS south indian tribals with straight hair, I AM LITERALLY OF A HIGHER CASTE WITH THE LEAST ABO MIXTURE IN TELUGU LAND (besides brahmins) AND I STILL HAVE THIS ABO SHIT?!!:

It seems like South Indians are more like you, with curly hair or coarse dense hair like yours. I know from others that Malayalees Tamils and Hyderabadis are known to have dense curly hair.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Struggles of being an Ajlaf

Your haircut, if you can call it that, is unironically way worse than the texture. Seriously why do you have a mop on your head instead of a fade if you don’t like the quality of your hair

It’s over

Although your eyes are looking less subhuman here