She looks good without the makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Toth's thot and Sny
infinite smv before and after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
@AlexBrown84 what are the things u did to looksmax?

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
looked way better before

Shes still HTB without makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Sny
looksmaxxing is frauding with extra steps
No, what I believe is true frauding is any looks Improvement that isn't long term or permanent. Why is it considered fraud when you take pics from certain angles that make you look better and post them online? Because you don't always look like that, it's temporary/short term and you do it with the intent to decive others into thinking that you always look like that. Meanwhile if you get surgery to improve your looks it's not fraud because you'll always look like that. Fakeup is fraud because it's short term, it's not actually "looksmaxxing" where the facial features are improved on the long term, it's just a foid putting on a fake mask that will fade away after a face wash or a shower. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
No, what I believe is true frauding is any looks Improvement that isn't long term or permanent. Why is it considered fraud when you take pics from certain angles that make you look better and post them online? Because you don't always look like that, it's temporary/short term and you do it with the intent to decive others into thinking that you always look like that. Meanwhile if you get surgery to improve your looks it's not fraud because you'll always look like that. Fakeup is fraud because it's short term, it's not actually "looksmaxxing" where the facial features are improved on the long term, it's just a foid putting on a fake mask that will fade away after a face wash or a shower. Correct me if I'm wrong.
You're correct. I'm not really equating the two just saying that right after banning makeup people'd turn their eyes to looksmaxxing, soft and hardmaxes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
She brings great dishonor to her family, they should be ashamed and commit seppuku

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Sny