This bitch is obsessed with Tyrones

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

NGL she';s attractive as fuck to me. Do you think if she finds BWC blonde Chad, he'll bleach the Tyrone-obsession out of her pussyhole and mind?

Genuinely curious

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, piec, watah and 4 others

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, retardedcel, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
yeah she looks like a instagram white girl that prefers ethnics only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jué and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Epola, Darkeningstar and 6 others
She is white gigachads only btw

• JFL
Reactions: jué
ethnics would classify her as a white girl and use that to approach white girls
Who cares what Salomi Mzjuhashi Ballahmai thinks

Shes not white she looks mexican/middle eastern

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Xangsane and jué
which one of you is this?

Attachments

• IMG_0128.jpeg
    IMG_0128.jpeg
    293.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep, Xangsane and 3 others
Who cares what Salomi Mzjuhashi Ballahmai thinks

Shes not white she looks mexican/middle eastern
i would say she is white and if she prefers black guys then it means white girl prefer black guys

i would say she is white and if she prefers black guys then it means white girl prefer black guys
I think if she's white I'm the king of Aghanta:feelskek:, nigga she's not white at all

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: emo, traveler and Dream99

NGL she';s attractive as fuck to me. Do you think if she finds BWC blonde Chad, he'll bleach the Tyrone-obsession out of her pussyhole and mind?

Genuinely curious

How do you know she likes bbc?

No she is not white you fucking niggerjeet

• +1
Reactions: Dream99
yeah she looks like a instagram white girl that prefers ethnics only
dumb mf if you had an ounce of logical thinking you could just click her profile to see that she admits not being white let alone from her not looking white at all.

I thought she was a pajeeta ngl but girls that are interested in nigs almost never have any other type since they don't look similar to any other race

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
she's hot af but u can tell she's a total cunt. Never met a hot brown girl who wasn't a mentally ill bitch tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and fxckz
she's hot af but u can tell she's a total cunt. Never met a hot brown girl who wasn't a mentally ill bitch tbh
that's any bitch that likes blacks who aren't black themselves
I think it has to do with them thinking they can the "one" to save the nigger from low inhib fatherless culture behavior but it backfires badly then they become the shunned laughing stock of society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, Chadeep and fukmylyf
Niggerjeet trait
Calling mena and latina white
Vindictabrown foids would ban her ngl you should try by Posting am I pretty for brown woman then reveal in comments that you're middle Eastern. Thread would be cageful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler and Xangsane
that's any bitch that likes blacks who aren't black.
I think it has to do with them thinking they can the "one" to save the nigger from loq inhib fatherless culture behavior but it backfires badly then they become the shunned laughing stock of society
i hope she gets murdered by a bbc

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
Vindictabrown foids would ban her ngl you should try by Posting am I pretty for brown woman then reveal in comments that you're middle Eastern. Thread would be cageful
I will do that
I think Latina would get the most hateful comments tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
that's any bitch that likes blacks who aren't black.
I think it has to do with them thinking they can the "one" to save the nigger from low inhib fatherless culture behavior but it backfires badly then they become the shunned laughing stock of society.

There was a lightskin pajeeta in tiktok, i think pakistani who made her whole page about her marrying a nigger. the comments were roasting her and the dude eventually disappeared from her vids. Now she's dating a fat gook.
Just goes to show the bitch knows she's such a laughing shit stain in her society that nobody will touch tainted pussy like that so she had no choice but to go for bottom of barrel garbage
The insecurity of other races :ROFLMAO:

This jsut improves our SMV and memes us “forbidden fruit” humans want what they shouldn’t have and that’s BBC

that's any bitch that likes blacks who aren't black themselves

There was a lightskin pajeeta in tiktok, i think pakistani who made her whole page about her marrying a nigger. the comments were roasting her and the dude eventually disappeared from her vids. Now she's dating a fat gook.
Just goes to show the bitch knows she's such a laughing shit stain in her society that nobody will touch tainted pussy like that so she had no choice but to go for bottom of barrel garbage
2540532 images 25

The insecurity of other races :ROFLMAO:

This jsut improves our SMV and memes us “forbidden fruit” humans want what they shouldn’t have and that’s BBC
its brutal the position jocking brahs need to establish

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
dnr shes a stinky arab

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Nope. Once she’s BBC only she locked in 4L. White brah will never fill the void.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Nope. Once she’s BBC only she locked in 4L. White brah will never fill the void.
Wait till she finds an 8x6 BWC chad hahahahahahaha