This chubby woman slept with 130 men

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
She even had sex with four guys in a 24 hour period. Now she wants to settle down and find true love.
DD-COMP-PHOTOSHOOT2-e1582033971739.jpg
DD-COMP-PHOTOSHOOT5-e1582034127168.jpg

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Chadeep, Gargantuan and 15 others
Man the harpoons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, diggbicc, Gargantuan and 12 others
Fat foids need to be genocided

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Vidyacoper, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person

she should be arrested for fraud

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Chadeep, diggbicc and 12 others
“I just saw sex as an act and nothing more, but now I’m trying to learn the intimacy between two people.
“I just saw sex as an act and nothing more, but now I’m trying to learn the intimacy between two people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, diggbicc, chadpreetcel123 and 5 others
Yikes, talk about misogyny. :soy:

How else is she gonna discover herself? She seems like a lovely lady tbh. I'd definitely date her! Guaranteed she's good in bed with all her experience. Her future husband will have hit the jackpot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Chadeep, diggbicc and 16 others
Yikes, talk about misogyny. :soy:

How else is she gonna discover herself? She seems like a lovely lady tbh. I'd definitely date her! Guaranteed she's good in bed with all her experience. Her future husband will have hit the jackpot.
Indeed. Yikes at this thread. A lot to unpack here!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, diggbicc, Vidyacoper and 6 others
Of course it's in the fucking UK. Just fuck this piece of shit country and its subhuman people.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Gaia262, Vidyacoper and 4 others
Indeed. Yikes at this thread. A lot to unpack here!
Yikes! Any guy would be lucky to be allowed to eat Chad’s creampies out of this m’Lady’s pussy. Silly inkwells are just intimidated by an experienced woman! :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Effortless, Vidyacoper and 6 others
I would rather kill myself than settle down with this whore.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3902, turkproducer and 2 others
why do men fuck these animals?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and turkproducer
degenerate slut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
She aborted, aka killed, her own child.
And she likely ruined her pair bonding skills. And will likely cheat.

LOL @ how they try to putt a positive spin on it, in that article. Talking about COPE.

So many red flags she has, for a man looking to have a serious relationship and kids with a woman.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
The saddest part is there are simps outthere who would take her on many dates and don’t bring up sex as a topic( we have time sweety)
They justify her behavior, and other woman take an example from her, feeling not bad at all when they sleep around
Bring back slut shaming!!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
Fuck this gay earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 3902
The saddest part is there are simps outthere who would take her on many dates and don’t bring up sex as a topic( we have time sweety)
At least ask. Simps also should set themselfes some rules/guidelines.

You know, whom does most of the slut shaming?
It's not men. But women. LOL @ that ( I have no motivation to find the study, but it's out there. It makes most sense also, that women do slut shaming. Because sluts are bringing down the price of sex and relationships; so it mainly hurts non promiscuous women).

• +1
It's the 21st century sweety, women are now free and can explore themselves how much they like, im not a reddit moderator but if i want to get someone banned then i will
A8c

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep, Deleted member 4645 and 2 others
They justify her behavior, and other woman take an example from her, feeling not bad at all when they sleep around

she will have dozens of men trying to marry her.

:woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::kys::kys:

• +1
As if we don't know this women have it easier for sex...The point is 1)most women don't want just sex 2)don't dish her because she probably has fucked average guys too among those 130

• +1
Society is doomed man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 3328
does she want a medal

srs why is it always the landwhales that talk about fucking people alot

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 3902
>
“It is so easy on dating apps to find someone to have sex with within minutes," she says.

THIS IS FEMALE SMV IN 2020

Destroy her.

Muslim-Praying.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
i am somewhat angered at the fact that this disgusting whore had the audacity to enter my retinas

• +1
so according to our society this is the ppl that deserve recognition and need to appear on the news
JFL the world is a joke

JFL
fucking disgusting whore

also, BRUUUUTAL BLACKPILL:

jfl
after being a literal whore for all of her prime years, and even having an abortion during that time, she opens up her eyes. After her "partner" leaves her as a single mom 6 months after her child's birth she realises that she isn't goodlooking enough to secure chads (she was impregnated by a chad). She went to a therapist not being able to cope with being a single mom:
"you just have sex addiction sweatie, the only reason you slept around like the town bycicle and had your roast beef flaps blown out countless times and contracted several different STDs is because you just had cravings! You're not a slut, you just have an illness!"

Now she's trying her hardest to lock down billy betabuxx to provide for her and her mistake of a daughter due to ending up a single mother.
JFL this legit made me laugh:

JFL, her pair bonding abillities have been completely and totally obliterated. She's literally never felt any emotions other than lust for chad's cock while she was having sex.
The only reason she's holding off on sex now is because she's afraid of being labelled a slut again, the same reason she's so desperate to defend herself and try and tell herself that she just has an "illness"

its truly over

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, diggbicc and lookismfugee
why cant these whores commit to some extent... i dont understand the numbers thing