This clicking in my back is pissing me off

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
Anytime I sit bent forward or hunched over and then try and lean back up or straighten my back I get a clicking/cracking in this one part of my back, often with pain (not every time it clicks, but very often). Sometimes it's like I have to snap my back into place which is when the pain comes

Of course when I went to the GP for a related matter and brought this up it didn't happen while I was sat there

Brutal tbh. How is a man supposed to live when any time he's sat with his back not perfectly straight he gets an irritating clicking?:dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and klip11
u got a doctor appointment so just wait for that

u got a doctor appointment so just wait for that
I just said I went (today) and my back got performance anxiety and didn't make the sound like usual

what did they say about ur hips
The nigga didn't even look at me shirtless front on, which is where hip asymmetry is most visible. Nor did he check leg lengths or whatever to find out if there was anything causing problems that wasn't structural scoliosis. He didn't refer me for an x-ray but referred me to orthopaedics for back pain and what he described as possible mild lumbar scoliosis, but we'll see if it's that and if it's more than mild

The nigga didn't even look at me shirtless front on, which is where hip asymmetry is most visible. Nor did he check leg lengths or whatever to find out if there was anything causing problems that wasn't structural scoliosis. He didn't refer me for an x-ray but referred me to orthopaedics for back pain and what he described as possible mild lumbar scoliosis, but we'll see if it's that and if it's more than mild
sounds alr, next appointment should find out whats going on

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Subhumans usually have health problems

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer