This colouring genuinely mogs this loosmaxtm pheno for me

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
This
EYvSVg
mogs this
cox-zach-image.jpg

latter is very photogenic and softmaxed but former is just pure warrior pheno No male in the middle ages was potrayed w zach cox pheno :

This is the classic warrior pheno and look imo , high contrast defeats the warrior look

images
images
images

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
This View attachment 2083281 mogs this
cox-zach-image.jpg

latter is very photogenic and softmaxed but former is just pure warrior pheno No male in the middle ages was potrayed w zach cox pheno :

This is the classic warrior pheno and look imo , high contrast defeats the warrior look

images
images
images

Perhaps the hair colouring mogs.

And maybe the skin.

But not the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 25938
Ramirez has the bones to offset/compliment his coloring though. If your bones aren't that good however, Cox's coloring mogs, or at least any coloring with high contrast.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Ramirez has the bones to offset/compliment his coloring though. If your bones aren't that good however, Cox's coloring mogs, or at least any coloring with high contrast.
High contrast is prettyboys. Maesthetic doesnt need high contrast, just look at pitt in fight club, we never see his blue eyes. just his tanned skin and dark brown hair- o contrast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
High contrast is prettyboys. Maesthetic doesnt need high contrast, just look at pitt in fight club, we never see his blue eyes. just his tanned skin and dark brown hair- o contrast.
Maesthetics tend to have better bones than prettyboys however, which comes to show the importance of pheno/coloring in relation to your robustness.

• +1
Legit, just need to tan and i have this coloring:

900652E9 085A 4E40 9F21 5645186DA075

Commands respect and has massive sex appeal compared to Zach Cock or what’s his name

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy and Deleted member 23558
Maesthetics tend to have better bones than prettyboys however, which comes to show the importance of pheno/coloring in relation to your robustness.
Legit, just need to tan and i have this coloring:

View attachment 2083305

Commands respect and has massive sex appeal compared to Zach Cock or what’s his name
ig its down to the person some prefer very high some too little like di vaio there but for photogenicity i think eye colour matters very much to enhance contrast but irl its skin and hair colour that do 90 percent of the work, cox for example has very light lips and red undertones w blonde hair -even without the blue eyes he is high contrast irl.But like you said it depends on the bone structure as well, morrone doesnt need it since hes running a complete different niche

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 25938
ig its down to the person some prefer very high some too little like di vaio there but for photogenicity i think eye colour matters very much to enhance contrast but irl its skin and hair colour that do 90 percent of the work, cox for example has very light lips and red undertones w blonde hair -even without the blue eyes he is high contrast irl.But like you said it depends on the bone structure as well, morrone doesnt need it since hes running a complete different niche
Di vaio would look more striking with blue eyes but dark eyes dont falio him with his coloring

Prettyboys can have both light and dark colorings but maesthetics like divaio should only run dark coloring game

Obvs bone structure matters and its amplified if you have dark coloring and bright skin

• +1
Di vaio would look more striking with blue eyes but dark eyes dont falio him with his coloring

Prettyboys can have both light and dark colorings but maesthetics like divaio should only run dark coloring game

Obvs bone structure matters and its amplified if you have dark coloring and bright skin
I want to see him w long hair tbh i think can yaman mogs him tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Ramirez was like that with his dogshit lifestyle and he still mog, if he was born a bit later he would prob be more insane who know ? but anyways he prove environment is cope and mog the second guy with margin he maybe only have eyes and this tiktok haircut so you can't see the norwood reaper works.

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 23558
I want to see him w long hair tbh i think can yaman mogs him tho
I don’t think Can Yaman mogs him imo, di vaio has shorter beard, better bone structure and overall more intimidating . Yaman face is easily forgettable

• Hmm...