This community is weirdly shortsighted

USERΝAME

USERΝAME

Banned
I mean aside from the looksmaxing stuff.

Casual sex is an empty cope that gets old fast. It's best to get it out of your system when you’re young. You're gonna feel like a loser when people start getting married or having kids and you're still out there fking around. I got cousins in their 40s who are still about that life and it makes me cringe. Just imagine, their friends’ kids are now entering the dating market. They’re basically getting lapped.

I really think LTR is the best option for most people. A good relationship offers more sex and validation than you would get anywhere else. Unless you’re chad, and even then, you can’t escape the agepill. Looks fade, opportunities dwindle. Your fam is gonna die. Your friends will move on. What will you do with your life?

I see too much cope about this topic. Its true that some normies are in unhappy marriages, but its usually bc they settled or rushed into it. There are many couples living their best life rn. Some women are still hot in their 30s. And betabux is a meme at this point. Women don’t need your money when they can careermax or sell their used tampons to incels. idk, it seems like a pretty big deal for a bitch to choose you as a life partner and agree to have your kids. Can you think of something more validating than celebrating that with family and friends at your wedding? Even if it doesn’t work out in the end, at least you got the journey. Its all about the memories and connections we make.

The gap in life experience between normies and people here is insane. They just fuck it up by having kids too early. That should be the finish line imo, when you’re done living and need a new purpose. Idk shrooms induced identity crisis. I have a long road ahead of me.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, gigell, SidharthTheSlayer and 5 others
I mean aside from the looksmaxing stuff.

Casual sex is an empty cope that gets old fast. It's best to get it out of your system when you’re young. You're gonna feel like a loser when people start getting married or having kids and you're still out there fking around. I got cousins in their 40s who are still about that life and it makes me cringe. Just imagine, their friends’ kids are now entering the dating market. They’re basically getting lapped.

I really think LTR is the best option for most people. A good relationship offers more sex and validation than you would get anywhere else. Unless you’re chad, and even then, you can’t escape the agepill. Looks fade, opportunities dwindle. Your fam is gonna die. Your friends will move on. What will you do with your life?

I see too much cope about this topic. Its true that some normies are in unhappy marriages, but its usually bc they settled or rushed into it. There are many couples living their best life rn. Some women are still hot in their 30s. And betabux is a meme at this point. Women don’t need your money when they can careermax or sell their used tampons to incels. idk, it seems like a pretty big deal for a bitch to choose you as a life partner and agree to have your kids. Can you think of something more validating than celebrating that with family and friends at your wedding? Even if it doesn’t work out in the end, at least you got the journey. Its all about the memories and connections we make.

The gap in life experience between normies and people here is insane. They just fuck it up by having kids too early. That should be the finish line imo, when you’re done living and need a new purpose. Idk shrooms induced identity crisis. I have a long road ahead of me.
I got fed up with the slayer outlook when I was 16-17, not that I can do it now (I did in part), but I certainly don't miss that

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and USERΝAME
I really think youre clueless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, Aladin and fukmylyf
I cant even fathom how people who are 40plus have such a high sexual drive when me at 25 more or less i feel like an old man, like i literally feel my brain is wrinkled. I guess it must be ADHD

But again i see 70 year olds catcalling girls on a weekly basis almost so what can i say

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
This is the first time I see you talking seriously lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, Costcosuperstore, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
My ultimate plan is to have a spouse and maybe some kids. Before that, I have to score a couple of girls to remove the sexual frustration from my system.

• +1
how did your personality change nigga

• JFL
Yeah too many here are consumed by lust

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Darkeningstar, USERΝAME and 2 others
op's been copying all my old threads