Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and SHARK
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
This could be us but you ain't fuckin

Eeewww

This scene basically sums up my life

c'est comme ça

he is right, i never expected to get back my adolescence, i just aim to get a glimpse of a normal life while i still have a bit of youth, i just want to experience it for a while to at least feel the sensation of what I lost

i know it's gone, i lost my chance forever and i'll die bitter knowing i had a half-life, but i don't blame myself, nothing that happened in my life is my fault, i'm a victim of circumstances

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel and Enlil
wtf, that guy was dropping the ER pill before it was a thing

This could be us but you ain't fuckin

Image result for suffering gif

i have already lost my first love when i was a teen. We never even broke up, we were talking about our future and everyhing.

Something i will never get back. Sometimes i think back about our time together and get a tear going through my cheeks.

She is in a better place now, tho everything she and i had is lost bcs of a random drunk faggot and his car. This shit happened years ago and untill this day she always pops up in my mind.

If that wasnt true love what she and i had i do not know what is.

Related image

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps
Image result for suffering gif

i have already lost my first love when i was a teen. We never even broke up, we were talking about our future and everyhing.

Something i will never get back. Sometimes i think back about our time together and get a tear going through my cheeks.

She is in a better place now, tho everything she and i had is lost bcs of a random drunk faggot and his car. This shit happened years ago and untill this day she always pops up in my mind.

If that wasnt true love what she and i had i do not know what is.

Related image
I feel you,bro. I have been like this for 4 years
She told me she will love me forever,she left me soon though.
She was the cutest girlfriend ever and I miss her to this day.

Last edited:
he is right, i never expected to get back my adolescence, i just aim to get a glimpse of a normal life while i still have a bit of youth, i just want to experience it for a while to at least feel the sensation of what I lost

i know it's gone, i lost my chance forever and i'll die bitter knowing i had a half-life, but i don't blame myself, nothing that happened in my life is my fault, i'm a victim of circumstances
You were dealt shit cards, but you still should try to play them well. Go to gym, have surgeries if needed, start collagenmaxing like crazy. Just try, what can you lose at this point?

Dn watch but Why is everyone emotional?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I don't know why this book/movie of his is so popular when his other books are way more brutal.