This couple disproves looks theory

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
Regardless of your opinion on the foid, there's not much difference between her and Maher's GF tbh

Many girls just have a fetish for getting into relationships with unattractive guys @Whatever

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Whatever, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, nathan and 2 others
exceptions don't disprove the rule
there are countless studies, tinder data etc, that prove looks are the most important thing when it comes to dating success

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie and ambi
Many girls just have a fetish for getting into relationships with unattractive guys
expain y im not slaying then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and nathan
Mogged by slavic BVLL

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
He looks out of place next to her

• +1
I have often been afraid of this, and more than a few times I got it right.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
bluepilled.org

• +1
Money

• +1
Maher and his girlfriend actually make a lot of sense to me, because she’s Balkan. Who someone grows up around can determine who they see themselves with in an LTR. Maher might actually fit in better into a family of tall hypermasc Balkan moggers than a family of a classy pretty English girl. Maybe the face is different, but his physical presence is more like a Nikola Jokic type than a Henry Cavill type. A physical presence that’s perfect for a club or sports but just way too much for everyday life. Like imagine walking into a grocery store or a post office with Tyler Maher and people are gawking at him, giggling, just overreacting and this happens all of the time with no end in sight. Most girls would wear out on that pretty quickly, but if she’s from a culture that kinda seems like one big mog battle then maybe it’s what she expects.

This couple is the reverse of that, he’s probably close enough to the men in her family, so she feels comfortable with him, but with a worse face, so she gets an ego boost by pity dating him. And it’s a perpetual ego boost for both of them in different ways, unlike “I can get Chad” which is a one time thing and makes the girl feel like she’s taking a risk.

Apparently he’s a professional boxer so it’d be more status than money. It really seems like getting women who look like her or better especially past a certain age comes down to status. They’ll admire good looking guys from a distance and maybe fuck them occasionally, but to get them to give you their time you really need status.

But either way, I don’t think her looksmatch is some broke loser, so this dating down is psychological for the foid. And this is mild compared to mismatches I’ve seen walking around recently.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4