• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, didntreadlol, Deleted member 2205 and 9 others
Tfw your face gets mogged by a STD-ridden roastie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, TheChosenChad, AspiringChad and 6 others
hope he dies of aids

I will kill him for free

The thing with friend zoned guys is that you don't want to be with a girl who isn't sexually attracted to you.
My 2.5 PSL Chink girlfriend stared at me at the pizzeria we were at and said "you're handsome." I would rather date a girl who appreciates me than date a girl who thinks she is hot shit.
If one of my looksmatches out there is dating below my level out there, I guarantee you that he treats her as if she is the prize and she treats him like shit.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and UglyMan
What about the ugly girl in the bottom comment having standards

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand and BigBoy
Hahahahahahhahahahah

Holy fuck I dont think I have cringed this much in a long time...
tenor.gif

Look at her Insta. She is dating a soyboy. Her standards are not terribly high. Though she IS dating up. Since she is obese and he's skinnyfat at worst. Face matters more than physique though so I wouldn't rate him very highly.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I have had women friends before, mostly through social circle though, if you count like friends of your girlfriend and such, or have been friends of women I am not attracted to. I don't understand guys being "friends" with women they are attracted to though. I think it would be absolute torture be be around her when you know you are not getting any, and have to hear from her about other guys fucking her and stuff. I'd just move on if a girl wasn't interested I think.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2012
#strippersforever

at least he's aware that he'll be friendzoned forever and his only option is paying for another human being from the opposite sex to touch him

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
#strippersforever

at least he's aware that he'll be friendzoned forever and his only option is paying for another human being from the opposite sex to touch him
I don't understand him, he's self aware enough to go for strippers but not enough to not post this cringy whiteknight stuff then this pic?

am I the only one pointing this out?

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and BigBoy
Yeah… that bitch. “If you don’t understand that then you’re not the nice guy you think you are” and what exactly is the point of being a nice guy if you’re not getting anything anyway?

• +1
Reactions: alien and SikKunt
I don't understand him, he's self aware enough to go for strippers but not enough to not post this cringy whiteknight stuff then this pic?

am I the only one pointing this out?

His Instagram is all about being a feminist cuck and putting degenerate whores on a pedestal.

I hope he gets killed, what a fucking disgrace to the human race

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and MammothActuary
Dayg3pdbNYqeAQHAeexFs02xcLgw6IHSb4LmMJVX8NQ.jpg

Notice any similarities?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and SikKunt
C78CF2C6 F918 4CB1 8F95 14BAE0ED7592

Look at the fucking tags!
1B61BFD6 16F4 4477 A759 DDB98BCA9507

F3FE8DFA 5D1B 4A59 9EF1 4CD30F1B5196

He’s a complete and utter whore worshipper
His Instagram is all about being a feminist cuck and putting degenerate whores on a pedestal.
for real

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and SikKunt
Yeah… that bitch. “If you don’t understand that then you’re not the nice guy you think you are” and what exactly is the point of being a nice guy if you’re not getting anything anyway?
Women basically want men to white knight them without expecting anything in return. Which is selfish. Every relationship is a two-way street. Except for maybe parent-child where the parent loves their child unconditionally. Friends have cancelled me or even ghosted me before for being a selfish asshole. Being selfish is not good. Even my own sister cancelled me for being selfish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Women basically want men to white knight them without expecting anything in return. Which is selfish. Every relationship is a two-way street. Except for maybe parent-child where the parent loves their child unconditionally. Friends have cancelled me or even ghosted me before for being a selfish asshole. Being selfish is not good. Even my own sister cancelled me for being selfish.
I agree. You should never do anything for anybody without getting something in return.

Unless:

1. They’re your family

2. Very close REAL friends (not the whore that you orbit) that would do the same for you when you need them

3. If it’s charity and you’re helping someone who has nothing to give you and is at the bottom of the barrel (cancer kids, orphans, etc)

If none of these requirements is met and you still choose to go out of your way to be “kind” and “generous” to someone 99% of the cases you’re just being a cuckold

I agree. You should never do anything for anybody without getting something in return.

Unless:

1. They’re your family

2. Very close REAL friends (not the whore that you orbit) that would do the same for you when you need them

3. If it’s charity and you’re helping someone who has nothing to give you and is at the bottom of the barrel (cancer kids, orphans, etc)

If one of these requirements isn’t met and still choose to go out of your way to be “kind” and “generous” to someone 99% of the cases you’ just being a cuckold
The only exception to this is if a white knight cuck willingly offers favours and things to women without the woman asking. But women should decline such favours if they are not interested in the dude.

My gay friend offered to pay my tab for my birthday dinner. But I'd be happy to pay for his tab on his birthday or send him an e-transfer for my tab if he really feels I took advantage of him. Being autistic I tend to be a bit of a self-centered prick and am oblivious at times when my relationships with people are one-way. But if someone points out to me how I'm being a prick to them, I am understanding. Most women from my experience get defensive when you call them out on their behaviour.

ugly piece of shit guy tbh

friendzone is a byproduct of feminism

daily reminder that cucks are the cause of our misery, foid and chad privilege is upheld by cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
I'd love to chop that cunt up with one of my swords

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, Deleted member 2756 and Bengt
daily reminder that cucks are the cause of our misery, foid and chad privilege is upheld by cucks.

Fuck the middle east and North Korea, cucks and white knights should be enemy #1 for military forces, bound them up and send to anit-simping camps and kill those that are non compliant

Then I would sign up for military services

bring back human sacrifices