This Curry needs your help to run hair-halo game (Professional private barber coming over tomorrow)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

I am going to show him someone's image of a medium skinned model with a fucking sick haircut and someone here is gonna provide it for me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3583 and 14 others
giphy.gif

Pretty good skull and jawline
any kind of under cut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Copeful
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6789
Lol you want me to tell him; "any kind of undercut".

Thought you guys knew every faggot PSL fraud in the book? Pictures please.
use your masculine skull and jawline to your advantage
most guys cant pull off this look

might wana add some coloring to your hair too but it will look gay unless you have a good body

0a19aceac77d9f2858c88f72d1dd18d1
229534c18a5e84ce47a1d928496082ca

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, PYT, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
use your masculine skull and jawline to your advantage
most guys cant pull off this look

might wana add some coloring to your hair too but it will look gay unless you have a good body

View attachment 858048View attachment 858050

I have ears which stick out a tiny bit more than these two guys you see. That's the thing. Not by much tbh, but still.

My body is coming along. It says Hair Cut and Style. Does that mean I'd be able to asks for him to put some colour inside? Hm.

Defiantly a fade and clean up your beard and get your eye brows cleaned up a bit
For a brown guy the worst thing you can do is go for a "messy look" clean cut is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6908
I have ears which stick out a tiny bit more than these two guys you see. That's the thing. Not by much tbh, but still.

My body is coming along. It says Hair Cut and Style. Does that mean I'd be able to asks for him to put some colour inside? Hm.
Might cost you extra for coloring too, you can always get that later. Also you should get a barber to clean your beard up and shape it at least once a month, you can touch it up yourself if you have a good clipper set

im brown and rock messy. girls drip for curls. grow it out to the length in the before and slay

edit: dont listen to these phaggots who are telling u to dye your hair

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789

if youre worried about your ears you can get a lower fade that adds more volume to the sides of your head , doesnt look like your ears are bad though

I usually ask for a 3 on the sides with a low fade so I can add more volume to my peanut skull

im brown and rock messy. girls drip for curls. grow it out to the length in the before and slay

edit: dont listen to these phaggots who are telling u to dye your hair

Thats a video of white surfer fagot dudes
If your brown you need to fade it or else you look like a begger on the streets of Bangladesh

cope natural light colored hair or highlights on brown masculine guys mog
it can make an indian look more mixed or med
youre just a gamer gentalman fagot

Defiantly a fade and clean up your beard and get your eye brows cleaned up a bit
For a brown guy the worst thing you can do is go for a "messy look" clean cut is the way to go
View attachment 858059View attachment 858060View attachment 858061
what are you talking about? A messy look is good for brown guys. @MakinItHappen im not too sure what haircut to reccomend but you will look better if you keep some length on the sides imo. I dont think you should go any lower than a grade 2 on the sides.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Deleted member 6789
what are you talking about? A messy look is good for brown guys. @MakinItHappen im not too sure what haircut to reccomend but you will look better if you keep some length on the sides imo. I dont think you should go any lower than a grade 2 on the sides.
Messy look ( gay soy pajeet )

Clean cut Chadpreet ( gooms white girls )
Screen Shot 2020 09 17 at 42222 PM

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: studymaxxer, Mateusz74, MilfLover69 and 2 others
@itis123

🤨 =

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
First guy is wearing a cap. Second guy honestly doesnt even look as good as the first guy in the top row, he has a good body which is why he looks good, nothing to do with his hair. Third guy is zayn malik who looks good with any hairstyle. The pictures you showed first honestly would look try hard on @MakinItHappen. Almost every curry in england goes for those generic fades.

First guy is wearing a cap. Second guy honestly doesnt even look as good as the first guy in the top row, he has a good body which is why he looks good, nothing to do with his hair. Third guy is zayn malik who looks good with any hairstyle. The pictures you showed first honestly would look try hard on @MakinItHappen. Almost every curry in england goes for those generic fades.

dn read clean cut alpha bull mogs edgy long hair tik tok fagot

9db43983b3e616a0640daa453792043ebb28ef0a hq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, PYT, Fahkumram and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, The Bleach Pill and Fahkumram
I think I am going to go with this guys. Bhenchod on Lookism chose it.

Fits my skull right?

I am 24 inches to be very exact btw. Circumference.

1e07e59b860dd754ce7bdf44b3d9fcac

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and Deleted member 8019

Fits my skull right?

View attachment 858222

Ok he is coming with this kit:

You think he's gonna be ok to style that with all the hair thinning, blowdrying and hair-spraying it needs? Lol.

Fits my skull right?

View attachment 858222
Looks good. That's a decent length for the top and sides and if you're worried about big ears then don't go any shorter than that on the sides. And also don't take the other guys advice and dye your hair.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Deleted member 6908
Looks good. That's a decent length for the top and sides and if you're worried about big ears then don't go any shorter than that on the sides. And also don't take the other guys advice and dye your hair.

Nah my ears aren't big and they don't stick out at all tbh. Just a very LITTLE and that's if you make the fade skin-tight lmao.

Appreciate it man,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
Get a taper fade or drop fade

@MakinItHappen do incel vlogs

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc

I am going to show him someone's image of a medium skinned model with a fucking sick haircut and someone here is gonna provide it for me.

He should make vlogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and goat2x
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6789 and goat2x
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 6789 and 1 other person
I’d ask for a light trim on top.

Very illustrative off you.

NO IT'S FUCKING VAGUE.

Gimme something concrete and visual in the form of a picture.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
watch this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 9890 and Deleted member 9699
I am pretty charismatic. I gotta admit. Should be a YouTuber.
Start now. Make workout vlogs or some shit.
React to this song and shake ur head to it

Download 6

I think you should go for something like this. When i said messy hair i didnt mean gay tiktok hair, what i had in my mind was something more like this. Maybe a grade 3 on the sides and keep the top long enough to slick your hair back or just do a messy fringe. I think you'll regret it if you go for a generic fade with your sides almost shaved down to the skin.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Deleted member 6531
i could only dream

i could only dream

i could only dream

Unironically ask Reddit for this advice. People here are retarded and don't know shit about hair.

r/malehairadvice mogs

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
medium fade

4 inches on top

Messy quiff on too that's wavy that covers your forehead. Make it wavy as having a perfect quiff is fob

Chadpreet under all the blubber, you could fraud latino honestly brah

i want to know how a 5'8 currycel copes through life
Pretty easy to tell that he’s not an incel. He’s below average height but can easily add an inch or two with shoes. For an Indian he’s definitely above average and isn’t too dark. He’s also low inhib and charismatic with an English accent.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@MakinItHappen Messy hair is the best look for us masc ethnics. Basically have a shorter version of the messy hair you have now, like a few inches shorter. Taper the sides too so they don’t stick out but don’t go too short like a skin fade or anything like that.

Pretty easy to tell that he’s not an incel. He’s below average height but can easily add an inch or two with shoes. For an Indian he’s definitely above average and isn’t too dark. He’s also low inhib and charismatic with an English accent.
ye im just fuckin w him he isnt bad looking for an indian tbh
too bad he is homosexual

Last edited:
@MakinItHappen

29270698 2988 4725 B4D0 592EBEB6D848

This is the exact hairstyle I get most attention with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back