This curry surgery gone well

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Truely mogs if any one has his Tik tok what’s his username?
AEB9D0DE 1D65 45CF B5CD 8C9CEDBE86E0

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Growth Plate, Deleted member 13824 and 2 others
Did he really bypass his pheno though? I doubt it.

Isn't he a user here? I remember seeing someone like that here during my lurking period

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Isn't he a user here? I remember seeing someone like that here during my lurking period
He needs to come out wherever he is hiding :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 13824
Did he really bypass his pheno though? I doubt it.
Jfl if you think he looks Indian. If you don’t think he slays white girls on a daily you are delusional

Ain't this the indian guy who does that weird dancing shit on tiktok actually wasn't he brazillian???

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Jfl if you think he looks Indian. If you don’t think he slays white girls on a daily you are delusional
I mean he very obviously looks Indian, doesn't take a genius to figure that out. I doubt he's a slayer honestly. He looks good but his pheno is too brutal in the West.

Think about it: Why fuck him if you're a girl when you can fuck a white Chad?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .👽. and Titbot
You should see the landwhale tinder experiments OP. There's literal Chads and Tyrones simping for landwhales in her Tinder DMs, you overrate people's appeal.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
He was clean shaven. Had long hair if i remember correctly. Whatever! Maybe the pheno
That guy is not TubOfLard (@Deleted member 1680) jfl, if that's who you mean.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 13824
I mean he very obviously looks Indian, doesn't take a genius to figure that out. I doubt he's a slayer honestly. He looks good but his pheno is too brutal in the West.

Think about it: Why fuck him if you're a girl when you can fuck a white Chad?
Bro delusional if you think he can't slay:forcedsmile::y'all:

Bro delusional if you think he can't slay:forcedsmile::y'all:
He's definitely getting pussy but he's not drowning in it is my point. Look up landwhale single mom catfishing on Tinder, plenty of blackpill channels do it and they LITERALLY get simped over by chads and Tyrones.

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
He's definitely getting pussy but he's not drowning in it is my point. Look up landwhale single mom catfishing on Tinder, plenty of blackpill channels do it and they LITERALLY get simped over by chads and Tyrones.
Tinder is a meme anyway my chadfishes get ghosted, unmatched, blocked etc jfl:Comfy::y'all:

Yea u r right many girl will reject non whites no matter his looks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13854