This cute German icecream store summer job partner learned Portuguese for me

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
So I’m working in this icecream shop this summer and I basically make the icecream and she sells it, also when I’m done making them I also go sell with her

I’ve been working for 2 days now and we spend a lot of time together just talking especially when there’s not much ppl buying

She’s always been really nice and asks a lot of questions + she apperantly learned

Yesterday I told her I speak Portuguese and today she had memorised a bunch of sentences to greet me and say good bye

I think that’s probably a ioi still gonna look at it deeper but she asks a lot of questions and shit I can’t be too sure tho

She’s pretty tall I’m usually used to being attractive to girls who are shorter than me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Hero of the Imperium
Tales from MVPs basement in the Hamburg schizoward

• JFL
Reactions: plukee
S
So I’m working in this icecream shop this summer and I basically make the icecream and she sells it, also when I’m done making them I also go sell with her

I’ve been working for 2 days now and we spend a lot of time together just talking especially when there’s not much ppl buying

She’s always been really nice and asks a lot of questions + she apperantly learned

Yesterday I told her I’m from Brazil and today she had memorised a bunch of sentences to greet me and say good bye

I think that’s probably a ioi still gonna look at it deeper but she asks a lot of questions and shit I can’t be too sure tho

She’s pretty tall I’m usually used to being attractive to girls who are shorter than me
sells me

no pic no care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 14693, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
She height mogs u?

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
no pic no care
Ain’t finna get caught sneaking pics after I lost my onitis because of this forum I got traumatised I need a new girl to move on to even if she’s not a Turkish one

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Tales from Rio de Janeiro favelas, nunca começou para vc.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 21182
Tales from Rio de Janeiro favelas, nunca começou para vc.
Let me schizo imagination be a reality I actually work with this Albanian 40 yo asshole who spits inside the icecream but I like to fantasise a cute jb

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 28117
Why do you have a job if you don't fuck whores

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21182