Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4645, Copeful and 10 others
based parenting, slut shame them young before its too late

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, MewingJBP, Golang and 8 others
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Hades, Deleted member 5875 and 27 others
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

????? so what do you suggest? that parents fuck their daughter?

your daughter will look out for you if you're a good dad the same way that a son will, jfc stop thinking like a caveman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Salludon, Hades and 6 others
Those guys look like shit, 5ft7 normies

muh hypergamy muh chad only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 9072, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
A bunch of skinny fat manlet twinks is what I see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Lev Peshkov, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others

You can still fuck your daughter if you have no morals or ethics built inside of you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others

your daughter will look out for you if you're a good dad the same way that a son will, jfc stop thinking like a caveman
true. i will make sure my daughter get a good betabux to buy me yacht

• JFL
Reactions: Carbon Copy and Deleted member 9699

whoever wrote the copypasta is kinda retarded. for your daughter to cuck you would imply that you have sex w/ your daughter or at the very least intend to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Over, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
I'd rather my teen daughter date a 20's something moneymaxxed incel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, St. Wristcel, Deleted member 4671 and 3 others
whoever wrote the copypasta is kinda retarded. for your daughter to cuck you would imply that you have sex w/ your daughter or at the very least intend to.

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

true son or abortion. Fathering a girl is most cuck move u can do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Pillarman, Over and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

now a days with female SMV having a daughter catch a chad's seed you may upgrade your genetic lineage

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
So u want men to have less sex
telling retarded foids having more sex with random ppl is okay wont solve the problem, they fuckthe top 15 percent of men anyway. the problem causing moderb inceldom is their hypergamous nature is totally on steroids in the age of libtardism and gynocentrism and technology like tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765

yeah many good dads have their daughters bringing back pregnant bellies before they even finish the school, hope you experience that mister modern thinking man

You've got a point op but irl having children is the ultimate purpose in life.

This don't have daughters meme exists here only because of pajeet supremacists

beta soycucklord if you don't end you're pathetic life with going ER just force other people in this mess so they can take care of me theory nigga kys

1601192144904-png.696075

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
They aren't looking at his peanut head if they are looking at his daughter.

NOBODY FUCKS MY DAUGHTER BUT ME

telling retarded foids having more sex with random ppl is okay wont solve the problem, they fuckthe top 15 percent of men anyway. the problem causing moderb inceldom is their hypergamous nature is totally on steroids in the age of libtardism and gynocentrism and technology like tinder
Cope son it's more like 40 percent not 15 it's impossible
Are u telling me that in a high school of 40 kids 20 girls and 20 boy
The girls will only fuck the top 2 or 4 VB of the men impossible

Abortion is only okay if it's a girl, nobody wants to raise a slut, and there's a 99.9999% chance in the modern age that the daughter will be a slut

she quite hot

misleading title, I thought he wanted them to run legit train over his daughter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Thought link was gonna be that Richard Spencer guy

based slut shaming father tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 6723
Chad move ngl