This day is so sad

mosca7k

mosca7k

God bless us
(Intuitive outburst) I got into a fight with my group of friends, a female stole my spot and laughed at me, WTF it seems like the world is against me, I try to be a good person to help others, And in the end what I receive is more attacks from my group of friends who 1 year ago were good people, because being good is so brutal, I feel like things only get worse by doing good🤧

• +1
Reactions: greywind, bloomercel and try2beme
Hold up i aint reading that nigger

• So Sad
Reactions: mosca7k
Same nigga all my friend group left me over an argument it is what it is i guess u cant get too comfortable with people

• +1
Reactions: cavy
feeling more depresed than usual today for no particular reason as well
why did you get into a fight with your friends?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, bloomercel and mosca7k
IMG 4724

• Love it
Reactions: mosca7k
feeling more depresed than usual today for no particular reason as well
why did you get into a fight with your friends?
Why do they attack me and harm me for nothing

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Same nigga all my friend group left me over an argument it is what it is i guess u cant get too comfortable with people
This sucks human beings are evil

• +1
what argument

• +1

not a single molecule

(Intuitive outburst) I got into a fight with my group of friends, a female stole my spot and laughed at me, WTF it seems like the world is against me, I try to be a good person to help others, And in the end what I receive is more attacks from my group of friends who 1 year ago were good people, because being good is so brutal, I feel like things only get worse by doing good🤧
Proof that beauty can't save you from everything, women are successful even in friendships 😭 (by the way, I know you, I'm friends with Viktor btw)