this dude has a barbie sweater on , hello kitty hair clip and paints his nails and he did not recive a single rejection (masc copers don't enter)

junpei

junpei

Iron
facking brutal man :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, bigblacknigger, OldRooster and 4 others
Just be a big tall young white lesbian theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, laaoo, LancasteR and 4 others
masculinity copers are a joke

• +1
Reactions: watah, Xangsane, USERΝAME and 2 others
He actually has Masculine facial bones

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Tallooksmaxxer
saw he was an alt chad and instantly stopped the video

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah
funny how shortguys just became a manlet incel subreddit

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
being masculine = good jaw

you might take dicks up your ass but you will still appear more masculine than a recessed straight guy in the eyes of women thanks to your strong jaw

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
Lifefuel for @bigblacknigger.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, murdah and bigblacknigger
he's that tiktok guy tho. look at him bro

• +1
Reactions: murdah
WTF he even has a Jew nose low-key. Goes to show eye area > nose.

@coisbhai Lifefuel?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WatermelonLover, murdah and coisbhai
Foids are bisexual. They like androgynous. Only dimorphism you need is height/frame. A pretty face mogs.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
WTF he even has a Jew nose low-key. Goes to show eye area > nose.

@coisbhai Lifefuel?
these videos aren't a good measurement even if irl they would all actually accept, this guy was on a show where he also got the same results of no women rejecting him

these videos aren't a good measurement even if irl they would all actually accept, this guy was on a show where he also got the same results of no women rejecting him

True but this guy is wearing shit that no man should wear, and yet he's not getting rejected. What we can learn from this is face is king.

True but this guy is wearing shit that no man should wear, and yet he's not getting rejected. What we can learn from this is face is king.
not really, we learned that this type of shit happens in these videos all the time

not really, we learned that this type of shit happens in these videos all the time
That guy you posted doesn't look as good (as in, he's not a prettyboy like the guy in the OP is) and he's dressed normally. That's different.

That guy you posted doesn't look as good (as in, he's not a prettyboy like the guy in the OP is) and he's dressed normally. That's different.
that's what im saying it's a different person with the same outcome, which proves that it can't be read into since it's for a youtube video.

that's what im saying it's a different person with the same outcome, which proves that it can't be read into since it's for a youtube video.
I highly doubt a normie looking guy could pull that shit off even if he's the same kinda fame as those guys though, that's what I'm trying to say.

But muhh clothes and Frame!!!
You gotta hold frame!!!!!!!!!

I highly doubt a normie looking guy could pull that shit off even if he's the same kinda fame as those guys though, that's what I'm trying to say.
barbie shirt is considered okay for men now that the barbie movie came out tbh

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Lifefuel for @bigblacknigger.
I always say that: you can act THE WAY YOU SEEM FIT TO as long as you have the face for it.

You could literally go out dressed as Wonder Woman, or in a bikini or in a skirt and still pick 10/10 STACIE'S: it's actually a very very common thing among Brazilian men during our Carnaval

You'll see Chads who look like Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth wearing bras, lipstick, makeup with a hot gothic girl sucking them off in broad daylight... Think I'm joking? Travel here in February, see for yourself 😉 🤭

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I always say that: you can act THE WAY YOU SEEM FIT TO as long as you have the face for it.

You could literally go out dressed as Wonder Woman, or in a bikini or in a skirt and still pick 10/10 STACIE'S: it's actually a very very common thing among Brazilian men during our Carnaval

You'll see Chads who look like Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth wearing bras, lipstick, makeup with a hot gothic girl sucking them off in broad daylight... Think I'm joking? Travel here in February, see for yourself 😉 🤭
Why February? :ogre:

Why February? :ogre:
It's when Carnaval starts, 'The Feast Of The Flesh" party, where things become wild here, North American and Western European men come here by the thousands to fuck and drink the entire month, but in Bahia there's Carnaval during the whole year...

Women dance and parade naked on the streets.

Have you never heard about it? 😧😳🤭

It's when Carnaval starts, 'The Feast Of The Flesh" party, where things become wild here, North American and Western European men come here by the thousands to fuck and drink the entire month, but in Bahia there's Carnaval during the whole year...

Women dance and parade naked on the streets.

Have you never heard about it? 😧😳🤭
Naked? :feelsautistic: I’ll be there. :hnghn:

I have heard of Mardi Gras, did you mean that?

Naked? :feelsautistic: I’ll be there. :hnghn:

I have heard of Mardi Gras, did you mean that?
Please come 🤭
Yeah something along these lines... But ours? Mardi Gras would look like a children's night of pajamas compared to it🤣🤣🤣

Please come 🤭
Yeah something along these lines... But ours? Mardi Gras would look like a children's night of pajamas compared to it🤣🤣🤣
What should I Google, I want to see what it looks like. If there’s no naked people I will be disappointed. And I wish I could visit the “New World” but I’m too scared to fly over the ocean. :(

What should I Google, I want to see what it looks like. If there’s no naked people I will be disappointed. And I wish I could visit the “New World” but I’m too scared to fly over the ocean. :(
"Brazilian Carnaval Naked Women"
This is the average female during Carnaval Parades

It's normal here, promiscuity and sensuality is our culture just like beer is a German thing and Vodka is a Russian thing

It's streamed on TV during February, a 100% normal 🤗🤭

• Woah
D
"Brazilian Carnaval Naked Women"
This is the average female during Carnaval Parades

It's normal here, promiscuity and sensuality is our culture just like beer is a German thing and Vodka is a Russian thing

It's streamed on TV during February, a 100% normal 🤗🤭
Do they all have fake tits and fake butts? :ogre:

D

Do they all have fake tits and fake butts? :ogre:
Not all of them, these are all actress and media personalities, the common folks are the hottest, the kind of ones you see on your own neighborhood...

Those pics are from Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, our largest cities and where the wealthy and famous go to celebrate it

The regional, local ones are way better, where bands do presentations on Trio Eléctrico and we follow after them 😍😍😍

• +1
Y
Not all of them, these are all actress and media personalities, the common folks are the hottest, the kind of ones you see on your own neighborhood...

Those pics are from Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, our largest cities and where the wealthy and famous go to celebrate it

The regional, local ones are way better, where bands do presentations on Trio Eléctrico and we follow after them 😍😍😍
You should take pictures next time of the naked women. :feelsokman:

Here in the Netherlands they sometimes dress like that but with body covered. They wear bras.

• Love it
Reactions: bigblacknigger
Trio Eléctrico was invented and created in Bahia: Bahianos are known as the laziest people in Brazil, they hate working and only sleep and hang around all day, but when it comes to Carnaval they are entirely different.

There are several jokes about them.. like "how does wa Bahiano picks up a banana? he plants the tree and seats on top until it grows" 🤭🤣🤣

Y

You should take pictures next time of the naked women. :feelsokman:

Here in the Netherlands they sometimes dress like that but with body covered. They wear bras.
I will!
Yeah other countries are more shy, even at beaches
Our people go to beaches basically naked 🔥

• +1
Yeah we also have nude beaches but old people go there. :hnghn:
Yeah it's always the old ugly people on those, I may try it one day but already expecting what to find 💀

That's why there are lots of swing parties and orgy houses and saunas here, you can even do your own by selecting and inviting your looksmatches 😍

Some Brazilian places are really Lookist, there is a documentary in Portuguese saying how some clubs in the São Paulo scene selects people based on their looks and won't let normies or people below average in, only 8s ans beyond 😳😳😳

being masculine = good jaw

you might take dicks up your ass but you will still appear more masculine than a recessed straight guy in the eyes of women thanks to your strong jaw
b-but eYeS

Hes a chad, obviously girls aren't gonna reject him

Foids are bisexual. They like androgynous. Only dimorphism you need is height/frame. A pretty face mogs.
what height and bideltoid in your opinion to have some dimoephism?
and what's more important (just for the sake of dimorphism)

definitely but .org is like that if he was 5'9 everyone would have rejected
jfl

• +1
He is 90th percentile if you factor in height, plus he has high verbal skills. But really, any dude that is at least average in that situation is going to get swiped right on by all the girls because they are almost certainly financially compensated if they win.

Why were the 2 girls that got punted in round 1, still participating in round 2? They were all bangable, mostly by virtue of makeup maxxing, dressing sluty and not being fat. But they were all in the 75/80th percentile range, excepting the smaller Asian girl who was exceptional looking for an Asian