This ediat boy dem Ricecel dem der goes from UGLY to CONFIDENT

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

He had to do backflips with his persona and develop this charisma facade, all while asking boring cheesy cliche questions to randoms in public about whether they got their ass beat as a child. Oh hahahaha, so NT, hahahaha, so relatable, hahahahaha, so fake

Cringe as hell

Now he is bangin' 4s with status and body halo

It's done jack shit for his face. Still flat maxilla, still downward grown, melted brow ridge, chinky eyes.

It'[s sad because he's worked his ass off and become this performance character now, just so society can show him the normal respect a decent looking guy will get without all this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 10987, SkinjobCatastrophe and 6 others

I cant watch more than 30 seconds man

No way

The fake act is unreal

How he tries to portray himself with a personality of someone that is cool and interesting with an acceptable face, its mad

The leather jacket halos him to the ladies bigtime tho

So look, either way, he gets decent pussy. Probbaly can get with 6s and 7s with this charisma and status, but at the end of the day, would you really wanna do ALL of this fake nonsense just to sleep with ok to may be even semi attractive looking women?

1. Credit to him because it takes a lot to have a face like that and still get girls attention and numbers and not many guys can do it if they have that peanut skull and shit face

2. To constantly have to be in performance mode as a man, acting like that. As fake as fuck with a full on facade would drive me insane.

3. Knowing that a girl doesnt really find me attractive but i am orbiting her and simping her to enough of a skillful degree to mean she will date me and then may be sleep with me with endless amounts of instances of me saying all the right smooth and cute things, is just nuts. I mean tbh i wouldn't be able to do it and all for what? A 6? At best?

True what else does he have that he can do if he doesnt wanna get surgery

You can also see his posture in that video is nerd neck, so its no wonder he's downward grown. I dont know man but i look at this and find it so sad that a man has to become a full performing sociopath in order to get success.

Its like you are sacrificing your own actual dignity. Thankfully i am considerably better looking than him, but it tears me up watching this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 10987, joeveniro and 2 others
fucking brutal and the thing is when he finally stops coping it will be 10x worse than if he just accepted he wasnt attractive.
broooootal some people just wont ascend no much how they try

Doesn't matter what this guy does he is statusmaxxed

10 years of showers and haircuts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back