This ethnic persian slayer is only 16, shot with old cheap phones and i knew him irl.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Insane orbitals here, he is only 11 years old in this shot, look at his compact and protruded orbitals.his friend is the right one. The mog...(shot with an old Nokia phone or a Sony ericsson considering the time of this photo 2007)

And here he is 16, again with the same friend. Insane angular face, top tier bone structure and green eyes as ethnic.(probably shot with shitty cheap samsung android phone and bad lighting)also his friend looks better here looks actual normie now.

I knew these guys when I was in middle school, and I found their old pics in their face book page recently.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Biiyo03, 5'8manlet and 5 others
I don't see the insane orbitals tbh. His orbitals are good but not something extraordinary.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15306, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
I don't see the insane orbitals tbh. His orbitals are good but not something extraordinary.
Not saying he's bad looking btw. He looks very good

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and mortis
His orbitals are insane for a 11 undeveloped kid, dimorphic and masculine traits tend to delvelop after puberty, but he got a decent one when he is a kid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mortis
Supras yes but his infras and laterals are not that impressive
ive been tihnking about this lately. it seems to be a little eyeball protrusion on bottom of the eye looks good. not too much but like gandy or chico

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
looks albanian

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Jason Voorhees
Can we just take a moment to truely appreciate how much much his friendwithin 5 years while going through puberty

If that truely is the same person that is crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and mortis
Can we just take a moment to truely appreciate how much much his friendwithin 5 years while going through puberty

If that truely is the same person that is crazy.
He migrated from iran and is an engineer in NYC, this is him :lul:He is an ethnic Persian btw
20210926 005704
20210926 005703
20210926 005657
20210926 005654

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Albeacho, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
Come to think about it, that is an insane looksmax.

Do you have any other photos of him when he was younger?
Not really, that's all I found from his younger ages in his friends page.
Btw it's called puberty not looksmax:lul:But its sometimes got reverse results it makes you more subhuman like my case:lul:

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
Clear chad. Looking like that in a plain lighting friend pic is much harder than in frauded bathroom mirror downlighting. Top 1% bones.
i wonder how he would look like with top tier cameras and modeling agency photographers edits.

Not really, that's all I found from his younger ages in his friends page.
Btw it's called puberty not looksmax:lul:But its sometimes got reverse results it makes you more subhuman like my case:lul:
Same tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: mortis
why did he settle for that pink haired damaged whore?

Chad

• +1
When he grew big beard and glasses looks like a fucking incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and mortis
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
His girlfriend looks cute. Is she Persian too?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and mortis
Many north iranan's pass as white I think to normies even depigmented curries pass as white but i could be wrong off course i know what's different but I don't think the average person does.
Lookism Persian guy looks Punjabi.

Many north iranan's pass as white I think to normies even depigmented curries pass as white but i could be wrong off course i know what's different but I don't think the average person does.
Yeah, but you can't be certain. White looking dudes with colored eyes are spread around here.

Yeah, but you can't be certain. White looking dudes with colored eyes are spread around here.

Caucasoid give of an europeanesque look if depigmented

• +1
Is he your boyfriend

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Celexawer and mortis