This extremly weird shit just happened to me

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Not sure if this was just a hallucination,or something way more frightening. It was like 3 AM,I went out for a smoke. After a few minutes have passed,I started hearing some creepy music close to my house. It was the freakish kind of shit you hear at the circus or at the theme park,just at lower pitch,which makes it even scarier. Something that makes clowns get in your mind first as you hear it. It was coming from the street. I even went on the road to check if it's someone pulling a prank or something,however in every direction I looked,I didn't see anyone at all,not even a car.. I doubt my neighbours were the ones playing it,because their lights from their house were all turned off,so they were probably sleeping. They are also all oldcels already,not some teens having parties at home. I also slightly heard some kind of laughter..at this point,I better went back in my house. Worth to mention that I also live in a peaceful quiet vilage,not a city,so hearing this randomly at 3 AM is very unusual.
The music was very similar to this:

That's cool and all but did you hear about @blackopstruecel oneitis?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, dogtown, Ferrari worthy and 8 others
That's cool and all but did you hear about @blackopstruecel oneitis?
Oneitis? Never heard about her, would you like to make a couple threads about it?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, samm735, Ferrari worthy and 1 other person
have you done any lsd recently

• +1
Reactions: nausea and Deleted member 1106
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fobos, dogtown, jefferson and 3 others
have you done any lsd recently
No,I never tried any drugs besides alcochol,it wasn't even weed that I was smoking,just tobacco

I read the video title and thought "what the fuck incel tears has to do with this clown?" jfl its over

ITs me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 685
A troubling story. If I hear that shit I’m fuck outta here lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
go out again

What do you know about 3:00?

are u srs or its a shitpost?

it was me bru

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Sounds like some scary shit, man.

clown world

are u srs or its a shitpost?
Srs,weird shit has been happening to me around the house since the day I was born

Update: So I stopped drinking unhealthy shit (Energy drinks),started drinking just pure water,and there is no blood anymore

In darkness we make a lot of diffrent stuff, has your family had any mental issues? How old are you? Have you suffered any head damage? Are you 100% that it was real?

Really strange, im not trying to bully you just being protective, if something funky is happening it usually starts young, any major stress recently like big big stress?

Low t, I got my balls sucked by a ghost

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1476