This eye area transformation result

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
3k3l57yuk4341

Imo very good one. Wider mouth and this guy would be good to go.

@wereqryan im tagging since you posted it on cuckit and cucks were bullshiting that before looked better.

His mouth area and nasolabial folds were the main issue. He lost some hooding and now his eyes looking bigger and worse imo

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, JustTrynaGrow, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Looksmined

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and didntreadlol
It doesn't look good, but I don't know WHY it doesn't look good. I have a similar eye shape (hooded, but negative canthal tilt), and this makes me second guess wanting to do something to them.

• +1
Reactions: basedcircassian
Before looks better
It doesn't look good, but I don't know WHY it doesn't look good. I have a similar eye shape (hooded, but negative canthal tilt), and this makes me second guess wanting to do something to them.
Lower eyelids are droopier resulting in greater vertical distance within the eyes

This is one of those horrible quasi browlifts that are being marketed a lot in Europe right now. Different names are “bella eyes” “cat eyes” “fox eyes”. It RARELY looks good on a guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and didntreadlol
100% honesty - I think he looks worse after

Shit face shape and harmony

This is one of those horrible quasi browlifts that are being marketed a lot in Europe right now. Different names are “bella eyes” “cat eyes” “fox eyes”. It RARELY looks good on a guy.

The same Turkish surgeon had another result where he fixed a guy's NCT without doing the weird cat look and it indeed looked much better without looking feminine.

looks like shit what a fucking waste of money

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
The same Turkish surgeon had another result where he fixed a guy's NCT without doing the weird cat look and it indeed looked much better without looking feminine.
I’m not denying it CAN look good. But if it’s the procedure I’m thinking of, you’re better off just getting the more conventional type of eyelid work someone like Taban provides.

I’m not denying it CAN look good. But if it’s the procedure I’m thinking of, you’re better off just getting the more conventional type of eyelid work someone like Taban provides.

yeah def, I'm not sure if I have NCT or not think I'm gonna call Taban up

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
View attachment 229375

Imo very good one. Wider mouth and this guy would be good to go.

@wereqryan im tagging since you posted it on cuckit and cucks were bullshiting that before looked better.
Zygos 404

Also defo too much fat on the outer sides of upper eyelids, he looks fucking bloated

looks gay somehow

There are only 2 almond eye transformations out there. Everybody is talking about „go to taban“, but where are the famous eye ascension pictures?!?

There are only 2 almond eye transformations out there. Everybody is talking about „go to taban“, but where are the famous eye ascension pictures?!?
There are far more than 2 almond eye surgeries out there.

@LooksPSL got his eyes done by Taban last month
B639E6DF E1E5 483C A37F 865ACBF23B0F
7458B629 2C8B 45BE B1FE E4D99AC061D4

I doubt everyone is willing to share pics in internet.