This eye color is the best

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger

giphy.gif

Argentinian women 🇦🇷😍

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 5818 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and OOGABOOGA
shes ideal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
shes ideal tbh

@niceguy @itorroella9 @Deliciadecu @fag112 @ManzareK @Face is everything @Fuckmachine

How do I cope with some Argentinians like that one being so brown?!

Under my standards, this is the only thing considered white:

881C97F0 B0FF 4485 9CB5 399A9039EF5A
56A800D5 198D 411F A2C9 939CE0AC7D4D

• JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 9819 and Deleted member 6400
nice eyes

• +1
Argentinian girls :love::love::love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073 and Deleted member 6400
Looks ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 3073
Send her to the favela boys

• Love it
Reactions: Stare
Explain objectively
To me, it loooms really weird. It looks soul less. There's no variation it's just a weird white, blue, I guess ice color. The rest of her face looks latina so it just doesn't work

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: freiza and Deleted member 3073
To me, it loooms really weird. It looks soul less. There's no variation it's just a weird white, blue, I guess ice color. The rest of her face looks latina so it just doesn't work
That's not latina face, that's more of Italian. Her surname is Italian and everything. Look at the clip from the second comment on this post, looks really good.

LOL
looks like a dark eyed subhuman compared to me goddamn
124295819 403100834036512 6571742897654162202 n 1

• JFL
They look nice,but green ones mog in my opinion

wdym you doglet its a selfie cropped out? are u blind
Frauded image and I can see the brown spots. The girl I posted has much better eyes than you. And even then, that's probably not even you, you're curry

Frauded image and I can see the brown spots. The girl I posted has much better eyes than you. And even then, that's probably not even you, you're curry
LOL
argentinian tells me im shitskin ok baboon sit down, i eye color mog this gril hard keep seething for me jealous autistic cuck

LOL
argentinian tells me im shitskin ok baboon sit down, i eye color mog this gril hard keep seething for me jealous autistic cuck
"Argentinian tells me" = "White person tells me" and yes, you're shitskin and that's probably not even your eye. And if it is, it's heavily frauded and not even close to the ones seen on this chick (who is Argentinian, thus whiter than you, too). Why are you coping so hard?

"Argentinian tells me" = "White person tells me" and yes, you're shitskin and that's probably not even your eye. And if it is, it's heavily frauded and not even close to the ones seen on this chick. Why are you coping so hard?
Ye it is frauded LOL does she mog me? No,
"Argentinian tells me" = "White person tells me" I seen your pics infact i even h ave it downloaded you pakkestani pajeet monster you aint fooling anybody keep giving me validation by sayin that its not mine :lul: :lul:

Ye it is frauded LOL does she mog me? No,
"Argentinian tells me" = "White person tells me" I seen your pics infact i even h ave it downloaded you pakkestani pajeet monster you aint fooling anybody keep giving me validation by sayin that its not mine :lul: :lul:
How have you seen my pictures if I have never even posted myself in this forum? The only times I've posted "myself" it was larping as some IG Chads to get a reaction out of people. :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
How have you seen my pictures if I have never even posted myself in this forum? The only times I've posted "myself" it was larping as some IG Chads to get a reaction out of people. :feelskek: :feelskek:
Nah i have the pic that you deleted 1 min after posting it :soy: :soy:

• JFL
Nah i have the pic that you deleted 1 min after posting it :soy: :soy:
I have never uploaded a picture to this forum because even if you delete it, it's uploaded to the server and the Admin can see it

• JFL
I like your patriotism

• +1
I have never uploaded a picture to this forum because even if you delete it, it's uploaded to the server and the Admin can see it
Ok then let me post that pic to the r ating section and i will tag you ok?

Ok then let me post that pic to the r ating section and i will tag you ok?
But it's literally not me because I have never uploaded myself. Go ahead

• +1
keep giving me validation by sayin that its not mine
If they're truly yours (I thought you were Indian) they're better than average, but your picture looks very weird. Not all blue eyes look good. Some blue eyes dont shine, and some brown eyes like Eva's do shine. What's important is having eyes that shine. Take a good selfie of your eye area so I can see it properly. The girl has a much better eye color under natural light, looks white-ish, like a mix between grey and very light blue.

I like your patriotism
I'm very patriotic because I love my country. It's based and not full of cucks like for example USA or Sweden. There's no black people either, just some brownies that descend from the Natives. The only problem is the economy but I'm high class so it doesn't affect me, most people in my city aren't affected. Just the people from the inner country that live in farms and shit are affected by it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
If they're truly yours (I thought you were Indian) they're better than average, but your picture looks very weird. Not all blue eyes look good. Some blue eyes dont shine, and some brown eyes like Eva's do shine. What's important is having eyes that shine. Take a good selfie of your eye area so I can see it properly. The girl has a much better eye color under natural light, looks white-ish, like a mix between grey and very light blue.

I'm very patriotic because I love my country. It's based and not full of cucks like for example USA or Sweden. There's no black people either, just some brownies that descend from the Natives. The only problem is the economy but I'm high class so it doesn't affect me, most people in my city aren't affected. Just the people from the inner country that live in farms and shit are affected by it.
she eye colour mogs me honestly i just did it for the laughs + didnt expected you to be emotonial cuz i roasted a random e girl on the internet jfl

she eye colour mogs me honestly i just did it for the laughs + didnt expected you to be emotonial cuz i roasted a random e girl on the internet jfl
Not an egirl bro, why you gotta use words like that one to discredit my point? I didn't understand what you posted as a joke, I thought it was a PSLer autistic moment thinking that he mogs everything :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Nice man. I think everyone should be patriotic for their country, even in the shittest ones

• +1
Nice man. I think everyone should be patriotic for their country, even in the shittest ones
If you hate your country you basically hate yourself, because you're part of it. It's the ultimate cuck trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Not an egirl bro, why you gotta use words like that one to discredit my point? I didn't understand what you posted as a joke, I thought it was a PSLer autistic moment thinking that he mogs everything :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
what point? i can switch it up w random girl on the internet it doesnt matter, the fact is that i literally called her dark eyed when irl she eye mogs me in natural lighting aswell and her having nearly fucking WHITE eyes if thats not an obvs sarcasm idk what is

• +1
what point? i can switch it up w random girl on the internet it doesnt matter, the fact is that i literally called her dark eyed when irl she eye mogs me in natural lighting aswell and her having nearly fucking WHITE eyes if thats not an obvs sarcasm idk what is
You didnt sound sarcastic but I gotchu. I'll use this to reply and bump my thread

she's frauding
this philter she uses makes any eye color lighter

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
But check her profile, in some pics she is clearly wearing lenses
but the philter helps a lot
I forgot the name but I see girls using it everyday
I tried and my eyes looked green

but the philter helps a lot
I forgot the name but I see girls using it everyday
I tried and my eyes looked green
My bad, she IS NOT wearing lenses. I confused this thread with the Brazilian one. Her eye color is natural, but youre right about the filter part

she looks like a demon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8019 and Deleted member 3073