This faggit i was 'friends' with ghosted me

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
He's a low t nw5 chubby soy cuck.He's a bluepilled cuck who forgets everything when he sees a 4 psl toilet. He neglected his friends when he got a gf that cucked him a year ago and when she broke up with him he got back to his 'bros'. Now i think he got a new cow gf so he ghosted me. Motherfucking low t genetic filth cuck. I'll never befriend subhumans anymore. Fucking soy boy cuck with a hipster beard and bald head and 40 lbs overweight full of soy water and estrogen. Dirty fucking cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood, EthnicelAscension, BigBoy and 15 others
i fucking hate coomer brain faggots who set subhuman females ahead of their friends. pussywhipped cunts deserve death

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Solidcoin, EthnicelAscension and 9 others
i fucking hate coomer brain faggots who set subhuman females ahead of their friends. pussywhipped cunts deserve death
I am so mad i want to beat the shit out of him

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I am so mad i want to beat the shit out of him
my best friend got pussywhipped by a female hard and i lowkey hate him now, we made plans to hang out all day at an event and even set our alarms and woke up early to get ready to leave, then cancels last minute because of a ""really bad headache"" and i proceed to watch him to go the gym on snap maps and then go to his GF's house all day long

what a headache that is bro!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, RAITEIII and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
My fucking friend vanished as soon as he found his girl
10 years of frienship flushed down the toilet

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Boxingfan, EthnicelAscension, BigBoy and 2 others
You shouldnt even call him a friend anymore. What an utter disgrace that guy is

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, EthnicelAscension and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
my best friend got pussywhipped by a female hard and i lowkey hate him now, we made plans to hang out all day at an event and even set our alarms and woke up early to get ready to leave, then cancels last minute because of a ""really bad headache"" and i proceed to watch him to go the gym on snap maps and then go to his GF's house all day long

what a headache that is bro!
Block him on social media he's a cuck and stop talking to him. He's not your 'friend'.
You shouldnt even call him a friend anymore. What an utter disgrace that guy is
He isn't i blocked him on social media and i really want to fuck him up

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Block him on social media he's a cuck and stop talking to him. He's not your 'friend'.
its literally his first girlfriend and ive been friends with him since i was 9 yrs old. im not giving up on that nigga till the last moment.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and RAITEIII
Im sorry OP, text me back please.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Titbot and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
He'll be lonely a'd cryi'g like a whore when she cucks him. He's a low t high e nw5 overweight soy beard subhuman.
its literally his first girlfriend and ive been friends with him since i was 9 yrs old. im not giving up on that nigga till the last moment.
You'll regret this. He's not a true friend material.
Im sorry OP, text me back please.
Did u pm me ?

You'll regret this. He's not a true friend material.
regret it for what? i havent been putting in much effort at all into our friendship and after what just happened i'll literally be putting in zero. whether or not i block him literally doesnt change my life whatsoever. i expect him to come to me in the near future telling me i was right about everything and apologize.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
regret it for what? i havent been putting in much effort at all into our friendship and after what just happened i'll literally be putting in zero. whether or not i block him literally doesnt change my life whatsoever. i expect him to come to me in the near future telling me i was right about everything and apologize.
But still this shows he ain't a good friend and not worth it but it's your choice.

He'll be lonely a'd cryi'g like a whore when she cucks him. He's a low t high e nw5 overweight soy beard subhuman.
I hoped that male frienships were more real

But still this shows he ain't a good friend and not worth it but it's your choice.
yeah i agree with you but he's been a good friend to me for a very very very long time and its not worth throwing away at him making one mistake many many men make during this time of our lives.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I hoped that male frienships were more real
Atomic blackpill:male friendship are often fake and opportunistic and going by the saying bros before hoes will fuck u up. Fuck friendships in general the more you put in the more it backfires.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and Deleted member 1774
You care about him 😁 good friend detected.

I don't know if I've been ghosted like that but I remember there have been times in which the friendship would cool down for a while...

yeah i agree with you but he's been a good friend to me for a very very very long time and its not worth throwing away at him making one mistake many many men make during this time of our lives.
I had a 'best friend' of 8 years change a'd start hating because i got better than him. Friendship is a blue pilled concept.
You care about him 😁 good friend detected.

I don't know if I've been ghosted like that but I remember there have been times in which the friendship would cool down for a while...
Sadly i am a decent human being. He didn't reply to 2 msgs. I blocked him. It's over.

bro you were like the only other person on this forum who agreed with me that "friends" don't exist what happened man

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
bro you were like the only other person on this forum who agreed with me that "friends" don't exist what happened man
Old friend so it made me pissed off. My mind knows that friendships are fake now i need to shut off my emotions.

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Old friend so it made me pissed off. My mind knows that friendships are fake now i need to shut off my emotions.

tbh just remember that most males will fuck you over for a whiff of vagina or to get ahead. i learned this phrase from the series el marginal recently: "mejor coges que se te cojen" (better to fuck than to be fucked)

Atomic blackpill:male friendship are often fake and opportunistic and going by the saying bros before hoes will fuck u up. Fuck friendships in general the more you put in the more it backfires.
True,they will stab you for a crumble of pussy
But It was nice to have someone to cope with

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
My autism gets stronger every day
I don't trust anybody and don't think of anyone as a friend not even my best friend of 12 years

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, BigBoy, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
My autism gets stronger every day
I don't trust anybody and don't think of anyone as a friend not even my best friend of 12 years
That's not autism. That's being realistic. Unironically my closest 'friends' have become you guys because we have the same mindset and blackpill ideology.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 3328
He's a low t nw5 chubby soy cuck.He's a bluepilled cuck who forgets everything when he sees a 4 psl toilet. He neglected his friends when he got a gf that cucked him a year ago and when she broke up with him he got back to his 'bros'. Now i think he got a new cow gf so he ghosted me. Motherfucking low t genetic filth cuck. I'll never befriend subhumans anymore. Fucking soy boy cuck with a hipster beard and bald head and 40 lbs overweight full of soy water and estrogen. Dirty fucking cuck.
Fuck his girl 😈

I can understand that feeling...happened to me many times

I havent had any friends in my life, only acquaintances. Im even distant and hide my feelings from my family.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and BigBoy
I hate most subhumans, cause i know they would kill me for an ugly foid

the few friends i have i think are virgins. even if they do have sex they dont brag. i do my best to avoid chads so my cortisol is low

Imagine caring this much

You got cucked by a subhuman and then had a meltdown about it. Over for you tbh