This faggot i was 'friends' with ghosted me

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
He's a low t skinnyfat bonless soy cuck with Klinefelter syndrome. He's a bluepilled cuck who forgets everything when he sees a 4 psl toilet. He neglected his friends when he got a gf that cucked him a year ago and when she broke up with him he got back to his 'bros'. Now i think he got a new landwhale cow gf so he ghosted me.

i fucking hate coomer brain faggots who set subhuman females ahead of their friends. pussywhipped cunts deserve death. Motherfucking low t genetic filth cuck. I'll never befriend subhumans anymore. Fucking ugly soy boy cuck with a recessed face and 40 lbs overweight full of soy water and estrogen. Fucking Dirty androgynous looking cuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mug, mogger797, BearBoy and 1 other person
Cope, he is cumming nonstop in cow lab's roastie pussy while you rot with us in off-topic

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Boxingfan and LowTrust
I had friend that threw away our close multi year friendship for my sloppy seconds

Makes me cage how starved and simpy these pathetic creatures are

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
your first mistake was putting trust into your "friends"

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
Understand friendship is nothing I mean it’s fun to hangout once for a while but that’s it really.

Real high T men tend to be lone wolfs like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, mogger797, aBetterMii and 1 other person
I had friend that threw away our close multi year friendship for my sloppy seconds

Makes me cage how starved and simpy these pathetic creatures are
You can’t hangout with a pussy deprived cuck that gets cheated on it will never work. He will throw everyone under the bus even his own family

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii