THIS FAGGOT IS TELLING US TO EAT FRUIT JFL

T

They_are_all_whores

Bronze
Thread 'The Perfect Human Diet and Perfect Diet For You'

NOT GONNA SAY SOME JEW CONSIPARCY THEORY SHIT LIKE YOU RETARDS BUT THIS NIGGA CUM SLUT FAGGOT TELLING US TO EAT FRUIT INSTEADD OF PURE RAW MEAT DIET JFL WANTS TO GET ALL THE Anti NUTRIENTS

INDIGESTIBLE FIBER YOU FAGGOT WANTING TO SHOW YOUR ASS ALL DAY

AND WORSLY ALL THE GLYCATION HE WANTS ALL HIS CELLS TO DIE

JFL LOOK AT ANY FRUGIVORES INFLUENCERS THEY ARE ALL SKINNY FUCKS WITH EATING DISORDERS GET 0 AND CHOLESTEROL NIGGA jfl:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

NIGGA LOOKS LIKE THIS :feelsuhh::hnghn:

Post actual argument onsteads of water and larp spamming like an autist

@ryuken @Clavicular @King Solomon @FaceandBBC @Never Get Up @asdvek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, Disrupted Gene, silently_said and 4 others

NOT GONNA SAY SOME JEW CONSIPARCY THEORY SHIT LIKE YOU RETARDS BUT THIS NIGGA CUM SLUT FAGGOT TELLING US TO EAT FRUIT INSTEADD OF PURE RAW MEAT DIET JFL WANTS TO GET ALL THE Anti NUTRIENTS

JFL LOOK AT ANY FRUGIVORES INFLUENCERS THEY ARE ALL SKINNY FUCKS WITH EATING DISORDERS GET 0 AND CHOLESTEROL NIGGA jfl:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn, ryuken and They_are_all_whores
Jfl nigga is gonna die in his thirties as a unhealthy incel faggot who sucks fick like a cum slut

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and WhoTookVendetta
eating raw meat, drinking raw eggs and drinking blood is law in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bululu_87, silently_said, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
Forget you brother @IAMNOTANINCEL

Just eat meat and fruits raw milk jfl

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene and Rzn
Just eat meat and fruits raw milk jfl
FRUIT HAS SUGAR IT DESTROYS YOUR CELLS JFL TRY FINDING NATURAL FRUIT IN THE WILD INSTEAD OF PESTICIDE NEWLY CULTIVATED FRUITS FROM THE AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION JFL:forcedsmile:ROPE :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
FRUIT HAS SUGAR IT DESTROYS YOUR CELLS JFL TRY FINDING NATURAL FRUIT IN THE WILD INSTEAD OF PESTICIDE NEWLY CULTIVATED FRUITS FROM THE AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION JFL:forcedsmile:ROPE :feelswhy:
Just eat raw meat muh muh

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and They_are_all_whores
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Outerz14 and They_are_all_whores

Your anatomy and physiology is telling you to eat fruit. Your ignorance is ignoring your body. I didn't tell you to eat anything. I am simply the messenger and don't shoot the messenger. I'll recommend things but I am not telling or forcing anybody to do anything.

I actually recommended raq organ meats and fruits qhile going through puberty. I also recommended the carnivoire diet if you have inflammatory bowel conditions or SIBO. I also said one should consider a daily food journal and eat based on the state of their microbiome which changes daily and is different for every single person.

You apparently didn't read the entire post and just seen fruit and it triggered you. Facts don't care about your feelings so go cry to somebody else. You may need some fiber in your diet because you sound like you're full of shit.

Mic drop

Jesus is King

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Looksmax.org is the only place where you can get insulted to hell and back just for telling people to eat fruit. World's worst mental asylum @The Grinch

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, The Grinch and They_are_all_whores
Your anatomy and physiology is telling you to eat fruit. Your ignorance is ignoring your body. I didn't tell you to eat anything. I am simply the messenger and don't shoot the messenger. I'll recommend things but I am not telling or forcing anybody to do anything.

I actually recommended raq organ meats and fruits qhile going through puberty. I also recommended the carnivoire diet if you have inflammatory bowel conditions or SIBO. I also said one should consider a daily food journal and eat based on the state of their microbiome which changes daily and is different for every single person.

You apparently didn't read the entire post and just seen fruit and it triggered you. Facts don't care about your feelings so go cry to somebody else. You may need some fiber in your diet because you sound like you're full of shit.

Mic drop

Jesus is King
First off yes I read that you said there is no perfect diet and you should find it using trail and error

But about glycation and AGEs

And yes I saw that you said meat during puberty and after that eat fruit

But can you tell me why does every frugivore look like he is gonna die

And also I am rly curious on how you tell us to eat newly cultivated plants from the agricultural revolution shouldn't we eat wild fruits cuz it fits our evolution

And no our biology can't even digest fiber to short fatty acids we simple shit it out

Mic drop

Jesus is King
Thx for being respectful tho bhai

Mic drop

Jesus is King
Also I would like to see you do a thread abt Christianity