This fat fuck is dopaminemaxxing while I am cutting and gymcelling. lmfao

alien

alien

Kraken

Does he have the right idea after all?
My cut is taking longer than I anticipated so I actually am going to reduce my weekly calories by 500 (equivalent to -.14lbs). lmfao.

his wife divorced him irl so you are winning

his wife divorced him irl so you are winning
So this guy is like a famous influencer? No wonder YouTube's algorithm recommended me his content. I thought YouTube was just showing me his videos because I'm feeling miserable on my cut and I really miss my bulking days when I was eating almost anything I wanted pretty much. lmfao

I'm constructing my meal plan for tomorrow and after budgeting in two sausage n cheese breakfast sandwiches (one for pre-workout, one for post-workout) and having to budget in lunch and dinner, I've got fuck all calorie cap space for post-workout carbs after my morning workout (to promote recovery) because each sausage patty is 12g of fat (108 calories from fat) while giving me only 9g of protein (36 calories from protein). But then if I sub out just one sausage patty for grilled chicken, my calories from fat % tanks below 20%. Going too low fat is bad too. Fuck this gay earth.

Last edited: