@ this femcel cope

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

Once chad appears they’ll chase his sperm like there’s no tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 4645 and 4 others
tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
Jflcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, Ritalincel and 1 other person
this is all true until they see chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Once chad appears they’ll chase his sperm like there’s no tomorrow

I would say that when she hits the wall she will be chasing her cats around the house, but seeing how some 60 year old grandma is selling nudes I dont think there is even a wall anymore

• +1
lol what the fuck is up with these ads these days?

bitches get voting rights and a chance to support themselves and act like they don’t need a man to feel complete because our purpose of humans is to pair bond to one person, become attached, and raise a family together and if you don’t you become filled with existential depression because you listened to society (which is always right unless it’s a gynocentric society; like today’s) and now are stuck with expiring eggs so you go to tinder to find a beta buxx and you act all feminine and sweet to get him to like you so you can finally raise a family together.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
I would say that when she hits the wall she will be chasing her cats around the house, but seeing how some 60 year old grandma is selling nudes I dont think there is even a wall anymore
Yeah wall is a cope ngl

Once I had a sub4 fat post wall roastie ( 35 y.o.) approaching me on FB and I saw her relationship status “married”. I asked her if it was true and she said it was just in order to avoid “too many thirsty guys hitting on her” JFL.

• +1
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Inscol
"Sis"

Images 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 616
Yeah wall is a cope ngl

Once I had a sub4 fat post wall roastie ( 35 y.o.) approaching me on FB and I saw her relationship status “married”. I asked her if it was true and she said it was just in order to avoid “too many thirsty guys hitting on her” JFL.

source.gif

click expand to see the highlighted in the quote

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 616
>ugly man chases girl
>police chase ugly man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3177 and Deleted member 616
Who the fuck paid for that sign
Jesus probaly onlyfans