This foid at my school has became a man should I blackmail her for her test

Hammeruntilchad2009

Hammeruntilchad2009

Bronze
Like hear me out she sent me a pic of her exs dick (it was a micro penis size) they got back together and suddenly she isn’t a lesbian no more 🤣🤣 and now she is a man do I blackmail her for her test

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Beastimmung and MA_ascender
????????????????

idk kinda heard the same thing at my school some girl wasted 3k to change her name to a boys name she wanted to transition what a waste

degenereates

:p

idk kinda heard the same thing at my school some girl wasted 3k to change her name to a boys name she wanted to transition what a waste
3 grand is a bit bad just get people to call you what you want 🤣 if she doesn’t give me test I ain’t saying her new name until she does give me test

• JFL
Reactions: kalluss
3 grand is a bit bad just get people to call you what you want 🤣 if she doesn’t give me test I ain’t saying her new name until she does give me test
jfl i dont think you know how to blackmail properly

Are you retarted that you can't solve the extremly easy tests in school?

Or not NT enough that you can find someone who will give you theirs willingly? Even I could do that

jfl i dont think you know how to blackmail properly
I’m not used to it… at least I have a pic of her bfs microdick that’s more than enough

I’m not used to it… at least I have a pic of her bfs microdick that’s more than enough
shit i though you meant you just gonna annoy her i mean sure its hard but you just gotta sound like your serious and not playing around

you dont want the test that ppl take to transition it isnt the same as the usual

so this is how modern day schools are eh

back in the old days its was simple

Are you retarted that you can't solve the extremly easy tests in school?

Or not NT enough that you can find someone who will give you theirs willingly? Even I could do that
I’m talking about testosterone buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back