This foid I’m talking too is genuinely more autistic than me

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
No joke she’s literally more sperg than me

I thought it was impossible for someone to be less awkward than me but it’s not she’s trying to start a conversation but she’s doing it the way an .org user would (autisticallyh

@wishIwasSalludon @noobs

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, noobs and wishIwasSalludon
@Lokki Is this good

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
IMG 1479

autistic foids are the only people that use forum vocabulary in person

i think it’s bc foids aren’t made fun of so they can just say whatever and no one will care

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
No joke she’s literally more sperg than me

I thought it was impossible for someone to be less awkward than me but it’s not she’s trying to start a conversation but she’s doing it the way an .org user would (autisticallyh

@wishIwasSalludon @noobs

autistic foids are the only people that use forum vocabulary in person
how about you forum vocabulary these nuts on yo chin

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, cromagnon and noobs
@Lokki Is this good
It entirely depends on her looks and also a lot on if shes a loud autistic everywhere or not a loud autistic anywhere

Because all 4 of my talking stages/relatio ships have been less NT than me but one of them is loud which means she is hated by my whole school, one of them is an alt girl which means some people just think shes weird but don't really hate her, one of them is autistic and adhd but she is friendly so a lot of people like her (especially boys for her huge tits) and lastly one of them is a quiet and normal autistic so no one even acknowledges her

This was basically a list from worst to best, but most of the time non NT gf is a good thing since they dont want any of the normal drama and shit other girls go into

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Bro with the girl he pulled by being autistic

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon