This foid mogs amost all women

D

Deleted member 14266

Zephir
She is not aesthetic but all features about her are top tier, and her beauty kinda feels feminine and natural, I don't know how to explain, but she mogs 99.9% of women.

442044bc51420892f69b492ce774f9bd

720full alina kalenich

Sonho

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 13994 and 6 others
Ideal for @TraumatisedOgre

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 6273, Yliaster and 1 other person
Her bones aren't impressive but her pheno and her HQNP look+ her youthfulness makes her very adorable. Imagine her whining "daddy go faster" as your sliding your dick in and out of her pussy

triple h GIF

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 9670, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Perfect neoteny and youthfulness, looks innocent and shy and submissive which is ideal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, Yliaster and 1 other person
Looks like an abused dog. I’d bully her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
Imagine how a woman feels. Imagine how soft and warm her skin feels. Imagine the sweet smell of her perfume. Imagine her tenderly pressing her soft lips against yours. Imagine her letting you get on top of her and insert your [bleep] inside her, softly moaning as it slides in. Imagine the walls of her tight, warm [bleep] wrapped around every inch of your [bleep]. Imagine her breathing getting heavier with every thrust. Imagine her wrapping her arms and legs around you, holding you as close as she possibly can and begging you to [bleep] inside her as you release every ounce of your [bleep] into her. Then imagine the feeling of pure satisfaction and peace that comes afterwards, and looking beside you to see a person that cares about you and has accepted you in the most intimate way possible. You will never get to experience this because your skeleton is too small or the bones in your face are not the proper shape. Have a nice day

No comment. No way this girl is legal and fbicels definetly lurk here. U don't want to become the next personalityinkwell bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
No comment. No way this girl is legal and fbicels definetly lurk here. U don't want to become the next personalityinkwell bhai
Damn nigga you already lost in nofap

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Damn nigga you already lost in nofap
Yeah lol. I couldn't sleep because I wanted to jack off :lul:. I gave up after like 2 hours and just beat my dick. I didn't sleep at all last night though. Truly over.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Gigafrauded... and looks like a walmart Dasha Taran

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 14266
To y'all niggas who disagree

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Looks my type ngl

it's called phenotype

Would she be able to give birth to a Chad? No. Therefore she is worthless.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
"natural", can see the makeup bruh :hnghn: