This forum and its LOVE for generalizing women

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit

"ALL WOMEN", no its not all women. some women are like that, some arent. I have gone out with like 10 girls and only 1 of them had this attitude.

But you see, this forum wants to downplay some things. It wants to downplay the fact that some females are just worse than others are.

Its a relief for some users imo, this way they feel a certain "safety" that things cant be better, and at the same time, they cant get worse either.

But in reality, it could rly go either way. Its just the typical incel mindset+sour grapes logic that helps people to cope better ig.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Klasik616, lastamericanvirgin and 11 others
I agree with this, but on the other hand you make the opposite mistake. I wouldn't feel like opening this kind of thread if I were you.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rape, lastamericanvirgin and Apparition
View attachment 3122145

"ALL WOMEN", no its not all women. some women are like that, some arent. I have gone out with like 10 girls and only 1 of them had this attitude.

But you see, this forum wants to downplay some things. It wants to downplay the fact that some females are just worse than others are.

Its a relief for some users imo, this way they feel a certain "safety" that things cant be better, and at the same time, they cant get worse either.

But in reality, it could rly go either way. Its just the typical incel mindset+sour grapes logic that helps people to cope better ig.
You must be a woman this is the most feminist shit I’ve ever read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, rape, Klasik616 and 4 others
You must be a woman this is the most feminist shit I’ve ever read
im a person who has experience with how bad women can be.

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and yex
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Darkeningstar
"Until it's no women it's ALL women 😤✋🏻"

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
My oneitis isn’t like that :fuk:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
i like how people here make up theories without any personal experience.
I agree with you bhai I was just mocking the dumb foids from Tik Tok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Apparition
hating women is childish as fuck, thats why I hate .is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition and Swarthy Knight
You are a psychopath probably. You just don't realise it
im a good guy. i dont think you understand the thread. when you say you had a bad experience, someone tries t downplay it, that its not bad, that it happens to everyone. how can it be the same situation, when you and the person that hurt you are completely different people with a unique interaction?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
im a good guy. i dont think you understand the thread. when you say you had a bad experience, someone tries t downplay it, that its not bad, that it happens to everyone. how can it be the same situation, when you and the person that hurt you are completely different people with a unique interaction?
You have a vague concept of psychopathy, it does not mean being bad

I understand, the problem is that you exaggerate.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: serialcoper
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
so what does it mean?
It's already a vaguely defined concept, so to avoid confusion, I will not dwell on it. Searching online makes it even more confusing. There are distinctions between psychopaths and subcategories of psychopaths, sociopaths and more. It's not always easy to identify a person, or sometimes you can be wrong because it also depends on how others relate to that person. The same goes for empathy and the like.

However, I would almost pay you if you opened a thread that wasn't about your one itis. Or related

• Ugh..
It's already a vaguely defined concept, so to avoid confusion, I will not dwell on it. Searching online makes it even more confusing. There are distinctions between psychopaths and subcategories of psychopaths, sociopaths and more. It's not always easy to identify a person, or sometimes you can be wrong because it also depends on how others relate to that person. The same goes for empathy and the like.
so anyone could be a psychopath then?

owever, I would almost pay you if you opened a thread that wasn't about your one itis. Or related
i have made some funny threads here and there

• +1
so anyone could be a psychopath then?
No, of course not. But subcategories of psychopaths are quite widespread. It's important to see how other people relate to each other because some reactions lean towards psychopathy, empathy or whatever
i have made some funny threads here and there
Make another one, no?

• Ugh..
Make another one, no?
noone likes these threads :feelsbadman:

No, of course not. But subcategories of psychopaths are quite widespread. It's important to see how other people relate to each other because some reactions lean towards psychopathy, empathy or whatever
i think it has something to do with the vaccines tbh ngl

• +1
Women range from loyal to untrustworthy they are all different not the same…

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and flippasav
Some blackpillers just have such a simplistic world view and think solely in extremes. It sounds soy but of course all women aren't the same.

• +1
Reactions: NeverSurrender, PMF1 and Apparition
Some blackpillers just have such a simplistic world view and think solely in extremes. It sounds soy but of course all women aren't the same.
its easier to cope that way tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and HighTierSubhuman
im a person who has experience with how bad women can be.
They are people just like us we are all terrible tbh. Women just want resources and comfort and we just want pussy and wealth. Are we that different

• +1
They are people just like us we are all terrible tbh. Women just want resources and comfort and we just want pussy and wealth. Are we that different
cope mentality. personally speaking, i dont want pussy.

• +1
View attachment 3122145

this is the culture here, all women are bad, all women this, all women that

what can you do about it?

I just try to ignore those threads tbh

• +1
this is the culture here, all women are bad, all women this, all women that

what can you do about it?

I just try to ignore those threads tbh
you give them specific examples and they still insist on their basement dweller theories lol

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and albe.ORG
I miss the NAWALT (not all women are like that) acronym. Only oldcels remember this from braincels days.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and SecularIslamist
Legit

• +1
there are other generalizations that are pretty funny too. like the one that women arent rly attracted to men and that sex isnt all that great, yet the same people are doing autistic routines every day to get women to be attracted to them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
all women share the same nature. they do things subconsciously and very few percentage of women are actually deliberately evil. incels focus on a small portion of female nature when in reality its very complex and varied, yet they're all the same. evil nature

• +1
all women share the same nature. they do things subconsciously and very few percentage of women are actually deliberately evil. incels focus on a small portion of female nature when in reality its very complex and varied, yet they're all the same. evil nature
some women are more evil than others

some women are more evil than others
No. they're all equally evil in nature. its just that some are presented with more opportunities to display their evil

• Woah
View attachment 3122145

Women are more likely to pick the same things that other women pick/like, that’s also why when you see a group of young men in public they will prob be wearing close to the same things. With men that’s different. When I did e-commerce women were easier to sell products bc they all bought shit bc other women told them to buy the same shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 3122145

Thread '𝟭𝟱 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 ☕ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱' https://looksmax.org/threads/15-rational-reasons-to-hate-women-the-blackpill-in-one-thread.1062023/ read this Innervoid

• JFL
Women are more likely to pick the same things that other women pick/like, that’s also why when you see a group of young men in public they will prob be wearing close to the same things. With men that’s different. When I did e-commerce women were easier to sell products bc they all bought shit bc other women told them to buy the same shit.
women are bots lol