This forum average iq Is Indeed shit

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
You are not able to form complex sentences and have a completely broken sense of humour, After 10 years you still Say shit like "chad in Mumbai" , "go ER" etc. And in your simple brains It actually sounds funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, moredatesmorerapes, ryuken and 8 others
You are not able to form complex sentences and have a completely broken sense of humour, After 10 years you still Say shit like "chad in Mumbai" , "go ER" etc. And in your simple brains It actually sounds funny
Your chad in Mumbai, go ER you subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: baerr, Imretarded? and Deleted member 82370
Bro thinks he's onto something

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Imretarded? and Meteor21
I feel like that's any site that becomes too overpopulated. Even if you looked at some meme site like Reddit 15 years back it was actually far more based than the liberal dystopia it has evolved into today

This site does have some good users if you look past all the braindead spambots in offtopic

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, the BULL, n9wiff and 2 others
I feel like that's any site that becomes too overpopulated. Even if you looked at some meme site like Reddit 15 years back it was actually far more based than the liberal dystopia it has evolved into today

This site does have some good users if you look past all the braindead spambots in offtopic
Like me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Deleted member 82370 and Arcturus
  • +1
Reactions: watah, TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
@Gaygymmaxx said I have a Iq of 130 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, I think otherwise:lul:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Arcturus
Bro flexing his 101 IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Nick.Harte and RICHCELDOM
its mostly the greycels who come from tiktok

what do you expect from people who are addicted to watching 10 second videos all day? to form a proper sentence?

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, maarda and n9wiff

Oh! He's talking about me!

:ogre::Comfy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Arcturus and maarda
I prefer this to the pseudo-intellectualism of reddit. Then there is the misconception that the 'intelligent' ones are superhuman, when they sometimes behave more retardedly than others (which is "normal").

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and 6PSLcel
You and _MVP_ bring down the average by a standard deviation

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Akhi, ryuken and 1 other person

dnr faggot plus water

started rolling on the floor laughing when I came to chad in mumbai part
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Tales from a brown “italian” locked in the ward slurping down some jello/jelly.