This forum caused me to suffer so much

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
1.This forum is the reason i gave up on my old itis. The mfs here kept telling me that its over, that she is with chad and that i was never good enough for her. Noone advised me on what to tell her or anything, they univocally told me to give up on her. And the moment i did, was the moment i was doomed. Becuase i suffered for years and still do :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

2.This forum is the reason i met my oneitis. "She seems open to escalating bro", "She seems easy bro", "Nothing to lose bro", "Its not like she is gonna manipulate you, use as an emotional tampon and then making you hate yourself for meeting her and regret it for your whole life bro". And guess which of these turned out to be true? FUUUUUUCK. It was so avoidable....yet it wasnt. (btw her family owes me money, because im partially responsible for her success, so they gotta pay my rent or smth)

3.I cant decide who i hate more: this forum or my oneitis. The voices always tell you what to do and it seems so perfectly rational, "just give up on her bro, its just a slut bro" or "its just a girl bro, worst that happens is that she says 'no' bro", its so convincing, yet its the exact opposite course of actions that needs to be taken.

But now i learnt my lesson. There arent any women to be attracted to anymore anyway, so its over completely. If you cant fuck a girl your age, younger girls aint gonna be easier, they gonna be 10x more judgemental and full of shit than her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Outerz14, Ghoulish and 6 others
Dnr but leave then

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, lepo2317 and Apparition
But now i learnt my lesson. There arent any women to be attracted to anymore anyway, so its over completely. If you cant fuck a girl your age, younger girls aint gonna be easier, they gonna be 10x more judgemental and full of shit than her.
Younger girls are easier to get tho because of agehalo

They wont judge you too, why would they? They got no experience atp

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
1.This forum is the reason i gave up on my old itis. The mfs here kept telling me that its over, that she is with chad and that i was never good enough for her. Noone advised me on what to tell her or anything, they univocally told me to give up on her. And the moment i did, was the moment i was doomed. Becuase i suffered for years and still do :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

2.This forum is the reason i met my oneitis. "She seems open to escalating bro", "She seems easy bro", "Nothing to lose bro", "Its not like she is gonna manipulate you, use as an emotional tampon and then making you hate yourself for meeting her and regret it for your whole life bro". And guess which of these turned out to be true? FUUUUUUCK. It was so avoidable....yet it wasnt. (btw her family owes me money, because im partially responsible for her success, so they gotta pay my rent or smth)

3.I cant decide who i hate more: this forum or my oneitis. The voices always tell you what to do and it seems so perfectly rational, "just give up on her bro, its just a slut bro" or "its just a girl bro, worst that happens is that she says 'no' bro", its so convincing, yet its the exact opposite course of actions that needs to be taken.

Do you have to someone to talk to? Do that man, you can still get a good woman. Maybe she just wasn't the right one for you. You're too much in your own head. I remember when you went by that other name, maybe its best if you take a break from this forum ngl. Its messing with you.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition
cope. younger girls expect you to have had lots of sex and more experience than they do. not to mention they fuck around much more and they hate you for being older.

what ages are we talking about? im talking about 21-25 yo girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and Jonas2k7
Winnie The Pooh Happy Dance GIF by Leon Denise
Happy Dance GIF

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

I CANT READ ABOUT THIS NIGGA ONEITIS ANYMOREEEEE HELPPPP MEEE

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
I CANT READ ABOUT THIS NIGGA ONEITIS ANYMOREEEEE HELPPPP MEEE
actually ill read it because i like you and i even sent you pictures of my old oneitis

• Woah
no i dont. there isnt anyone left

there is NOTHING.

you may be correct, but she was much "righter" than the other ones were
If you ever wanna vent I'll listen. We talked a little bit in another thread you made and we have similar experiences. Don't let the forum get you down.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, DarkAscender and Apparition

forget women bhai:feelsautistic: theyre all evil and life is better without them

sure you’ve already suffered but it is O.K its part of human life to suffer, dont let it get you down

• JFL
The only reason for your suffering is your own abused dog behavior

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, nietzsche, chudlite and 1 other person
cope. younger girls expect you to have had lots of sex and more experience than they do. not to mention they fuck around much more and they hate you for being older.

what ages are we talking about? im talking about 21-25 yo girls
I'm 16 :lul:

So a bit younger girls I guess :what:

Girls prime is 16-21 btw

• Love it
Reactions: sexy
no i dont. there isnt anyone left

there is NOTHING.

you may be correct, but she was much "righter" than the other ones were
>she was special and shieeet
you have gaslight yourself, it's over for you :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and moreplatesmoreweigh
>she was special and shieeet
you have gaslight yourself, it's over for you
but she was special. she was insecure, aloof and played Dark Souls. Also drew anime and was a non smoker. And she was my age. There is nothing like her sadly. She was the only girl that gave a fuck or two about my autistic incel ass, the other one saw me as prey.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and nietzsche

The problem is that average 15 years old girl has dating experience of average 30 years old man. So you need to go lower than 15 if you want not experienced girl which is pedo

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
but she was special. she was insecure, aloof and played Dark Souls. Also drew anime and was a non smoker. And she was my age. There is nothing like her sadly. She was the only girl that gave a fuck or two about my autistic incel ass, the other one saw me as prey.
>thinking women will align with your interests
might as well go play your shitty dark souls, because that's as good as its going to get for you :lul::lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition
The problem is that average 15 years old girl has dating experience of average 30 years old man. So you need to go lower than 15 if you want not experienced girl which is pedo
With 16 I could go for 14 I think too. Maybe 13 :forcedsmile:

Most of the time I'm faking my age anyway, for some girls I'm 17 and turning 18 or smth

• So Sad
Reactions: nietzsche

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, moreplatesmoreweigh and nietzsche
>thinking women will align with your interests
but it was going better with her than it did with the other girls who i didnt have anything in common with. we were more like minded and she was closer to my looks level too. i was just too imature at the time

• JFL
Reactions: nietzsche
cope. my old oneitis wasnt (that) evil

its part of incel life
no suffering is a innate part of human life, you have to channel suffering into something positive brocel,

embrace suffering and realize it will always be there. your oneitis is just a manifestation of the suffering and brutality of life

think, were you born maybe 10000 years ago, you struggle and suffering would still exist, watching your friends and family get mauled by mountain lions, or pierced by a raging horned animal, suffering will exist ALWAYS, DO NOT BLAME ANYONE not even your oneitis

life is brutal and we must conquer this brutality and use it to our own benefit,

i will warn you this now, escaping from suffering will only lead to more suffering, itll land you in a state of passive nihilism and self loathing, it will make you miserable, more miserable than if you just accepted it from the start

one of the few things i can bet my life on is that suffering will ALWAYS exist, as sure as i am the sun will come up after night, as sure as i am that if i were to drop a ball it would sink to the ground

its O.K:feelsautistic::Comfy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clark69, nietzsche and Apparition

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish
no suffering is a innate part of human life, you have to channel suffering into something positive brocel,

embrace suffering and realize it will always be there. your oneitis is just a manifestation of the suffering and brutality of life

think, were you born maybe 10000 years ago, you struggle and suffering would still exist, watching your friends and family get mauled by mountain lions, or pierced by a raging horned animal, suffering will exist ALWAYS, DO NOT BLAME ANYONE not even your oneitis

life is brutal and we must conquer this brutality and use it to our own benefit,

i will warn you this now, escaping from suffering will only lead to more suffering, itll land you in a state of passive nihilism and self loathing, it will make you miserable, more miserable than if you just accepted it from the start

one of the few things i can bet my life on is that suffering will ALWAYS exist, as sure as i am the sun will come up after night, as sure as i am that if i were to drop a ball it would sink to the ground

im sure there is an easier way....

With 16 I could go for 14 I think too. Maybe 13 :forcedsmile:
💀 blud.....
but it was going better with her than it did with the other girls who i didnt have anything in common with. we were more like minded and she was closer to my looks level too. i was just too imature at the time
homophily, nothing more.

you are 100% right :chad: but I have a feeling that he just enjoys being miserable and won't change :p:p:p.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7
homophily, nothing more.
if you are not tall and gl you gotta capitalize on homophily though. do you know what happened when i went out with a girl who was wired completely different than i was?

• +1
if you are not tall and gl you gotta capitalize on homophily though. do you know what happened when i went out with a girl who was wired completely different than i was?
That is why when forming connections with people you emphasize similarities not differences. Are you perhaps autistic?

That is why when forming connections with people you emphasize similarities not differences.

i emphasized on similarities but it doesnt matter when the girl is using you as an emotional tampon from the moment she laid her eyes on you. i was doing better with the gamer gir, she was much more lenient and comfortable around me. also paid for the first date too.

• +1
she was much more lenient and comfortable around me. also paid for the first date too.
This ship has sailed long ago, if you keep thinking about how things were, the more you will idealize her. Even if you get with her again, she will NOT live up to the expectation. It's better to move on my man.

• So Sad
This ship has sailed long ago,
exactly and the moment it sailed was the moment i was already doomed

f you keep thinking about how things were, the more you will idealize her.
cope. i met like 7 girls after her and they were far far worse than she was. she was the best girl i could find

Even if you get with her again, she will NOT live up to the expectatio
do you think she has descended?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and nietzsche
all I can say is enjoy your suffering retard :lul::lul:, keep holding on to the ashes of the past :p:p

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and Ghoulish

On gandy

• JFL
Manipulate your ex and ruin her life. 150iq necessary tho

Either that or just idek brah get rich ig there’s literally nothing else to life apart from legacy and religion

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and nietzsche
That is why when forming connections with people you emphasize similarities not differences. Are you perhaps autistic?
He is turbo-autistic.

• Hmm...
why the fuck am i autistic lol? havent i always capitalized on common interests with women???
You are turbo-autistic because you think what you just said doesn't make you sound autistic at all.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nietzsche and Apparition

True. The hardest workers/disciplined men of all time all had faced massive adversity and experienced the worst failures, they use those traumatizing memories as fuel to keep the fire in them going

As humans, we all abhor pain & embarrassment, and will go to great lengths to prevent those things from happening. There is no greater motivation that pain & suffering. A runner who finished last in the race will feel absolutely terrible, then train harder than before in hopes of obtaining a medal he greatly is in sought of. The lonely kid who got ridiculed for his looks will feel more inclined to do something about it. He will gather up money and research cosmetic surgery, break down his muscles 4-6x a week to tone his body, and keep up a routine that'll improve his skin, hair, and overall aesthetics

Pain, suffering, pressure can be used as tools. They'll drive you further and further, those things affect your psyche and keep you in check constantly. After all, all humans will do their best to prevent trauma from ever happening again. And the poor, broken, isolated man will drown in the wonderful taste of the fruits that grew from his labour. As he knows how it feels to never bite any fruit, except the bitter and rancid. The sharpest of swords and best of tools underwent the most pressure, heat, and forging. Don't let the pain of the past ruin the beauty of the feature.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, chudlite and nietzsche