This forum changes your perspective of life and makes you lose all hope, leave this forum

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Solstice
This people of this forum try to drag you down with them and make you lose all hope and change your views on things. I almost fall to their traps sometimes but I realize it's all cope and I wake up. Leave this forum before it's too late or don't take things here seriously except useful self improvement and looksmaxxing tips to improve yourself. Peace

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, falcon1, Deleted member 41006 and 4 others
This people of this forum try to drag you down with them and make you lose all hope and change your views on things. I almost fall to their traps sometimes but I realize it's all cope and I wake up. Leave this forum before it's too late or don't take things here seriously except useful self improvement and looksmaxxing tips to improve yourself. Peace
stop giving sub5 hope

stop giving sub5 hope
This. If you are above LTN then its your fault if you get tricked into rotting because of a few PSL autists calling it over for you

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
yuh this chit is all conjecture and debilitating at best. Just do your best in life n chit

This. If you are above LTN then its your fault if you get tricked into rotting because of a few PSL autists calling it over for you
yeah but manlets and low LTN or below dont need to be given any comfort because theres no point

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
yuh this chit is all conjecture and debilitating at best. Just do your best in life n chit
we wuz chads n shi and foids love personality and shi

I've been off and on incel forums for years. Breaking bread with incels is 10x more rewarding than normgroids who gaslight you about konfidunce

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26 and Skywalker
I've been off and on incel forums for years. Breaking bread with incels is 10x more rewarding than normgroids who gaslight you about konfidunce
this , OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and thecel