This forum doesn't focus enough on "angular" features

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Like hollow cheeks and jawline

Biggest halos

Not nearly discussed enough tbh, TOTAL JB magnet with GIGA appeal, makes you more attractive and can also be lusted after sexually, makes you look better in 3D, etc. I hear girls all the time at school discussing them tbh.

Also kind of rare IRL these days, ESPECIALLY a jawline that looks SHARP AND DEFINED from the FRONT. Those are SUPER rare.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Lmao, House Lannister and 2 others
Bro, that's like the thing this forum autistically obsesse over, second only to le hunter eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sigmamale, ErbCel, Oberyn and 8 others
Bro, that's like the thing this forum autistically obsesse over, second only to le hunter eyes.
It doesn't autistically obsess over it enough tbh, literal threads on Islam jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
It doesn't autistically obsess over it enough tbh, literal threads on Islam jfl
Hmm, I've made a few eye threads, most threads here are shitposts anyways so I don't include them.

You're right, having angularity is a big halo

Biggest halos

Not nearly discussed enough tbh, TOTAL JB magnet with GIGA appeal, makes you more attractive and can also be lusted after sexually, makes you look better in 3D, etc. I hear girls all the time at school discussing them tbh.

Also kind of rare IRL these days, ESPECIALLY a jawline that looks SHARP AND DEFINED from the FRONT. Those are SUPER rare.
GET LEAN

You can tell this fcuking clown is new or trying to lighht the gas

This place is autistic when it comes to run-way model features and named it PSL

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sigmamale, Oberyn, Prince88 and 1 other person

Some people just literally don't have good jawlines/cheekbones even when very lean, hardmaxxing is a must
If you do though then yes, get lean, maybe even buccal fat surgery

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Endless threads on angular features would be a refreshing throwback to lookism.net days, the demographic of .org is younger than .net was, so it makes sense that there is less emphasis on angularity and the sort of hardcore bone structure ratio threads on here.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 19766
Endless threads on angular features would be a refreshing throwback to lookism.net days, the demographic of .org is younger than .net was, so it makes sense that there is less emphasis on angularity and the sort of hardcore bone structure ratio threads on here.
Bros think they can all be Chico/Delon jfl

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit

Biggest halos

getting rarer because of weight or nonwhites multiplying

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

Biggest halos

keanu reeves doesnt' have those things.

do you think keanu reeves is gonna be overhyped bc the world is becoming more hapa lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
keanu reeves doesnt' have those things.

do you think keanu reeves is gonna be overhyped bc the world is becoming more hapa lol
What the fuck why are you mentioning Keanu Reeves I literally didn't even mention him at all

Um no I was on Lookism.Net and people were far more focused on the male-gaze and bone-mass there than compared with this place that is autistic about Chico, Sean O'Pry and Gandy

Lookism was filled with 25-35 year old millennials and (23-24 at the time) and this place is filled with 14-24 year old Zoomers that obsess over TikTok pretty boys

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn and Dunkelheit
Um no I was on Lookism.Net and people were far more focused on the male-gaze and bone-mass there than compared with this place that is autistic about Chico, Sean O'Pry and Gandy

Lookism was filled with 25-35 year old millennials and (23-24 at the time) and this place is filled with 14-24 year old Zoomers that obsess over TikTok pretty boys
I don't man, I was on looking from 2016-2019 and I swear it was pound for pound more focused on angularity. Everything you have said sounds like what I said in the original comment.

where is lookism now and where did all those ppl go to

where is lookism now and where did all those ppl go to

After this guy killed his mother and a few women and shit in Plymouth, it was discovered his Youtube account had videos of him talking about Wheat Waffles and the Lookism.Net forum, so the owner said fuck this when he found out what happened, esp after seeing he had an actual account with the site, so cut it off and then recreated the Lookism community underground, which I am in. It is called Bookism and is very low key. The user interface is very difficult to use and it is very inactive.

Skynews plymouth man shooting 5477739

The New York times doxxed the guys that run Incels.Is which is the sister site to this place and so one of the owners cut from the scene and quit both places. When the Lookism owner heard about the doxxing, because of what Jake Davison done he didn't wanna risk it and so evacuated.

After this guy killed his mother and a few women and shit in Plymouth, it was discovered his Youtube account had videos of him talking about Wheat Waffles and the Lookism.Net forum, so the owner said fuck this when he found out what happened, esp after seeing he had an actual account with the site, so cut it off and then recreated the Lookism community underground, which I am in. It is called Bookism and is very low key. The user interface is very difficult to use and it is very inactive.

View attachment 1861049

The New York times doxxed the guys that run Incels.Is which is the sister site to this place and so one of the owners cut from the scene and quit both places. When the Lookism owner heard about the doxxing, because of what Jake Davison done he didn't wanna risk it and so evacuated.
dm me the link. interesting

dm me the link. interesting

https://***********/index.php?vaction=shoutbox_archive&sid=17v

PM me for bookism link. Mods banned it coz they seem them as competitors lmao

.org turned to smv shit show. PSL aeshetic is not there anymore.

.org turned to smv shit show. PSL aeshetic is not there anymore.

Fuck what the consensus is. Focus on your own shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
"This forum doesn't focus enough on angular features"

Yyreading FD 1J1SaUAESFPL