This forum doesnt just help you build your looks

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
It helps you build your character too. Thats why we give you harsh ratings, call you a nigger even though you are white and provide you accurate estimations of your love interest's dating life, so that you gonna be mentally prepeared for anything in the future.

Because looking better isnt enough, you must have absolutely no weaknesses whatsoever. Look at what happened with me and my old oneitis for example, she started acting a bit crazy and i just stood there paralyzed in fear so i lost her forever.

you need to become a man, maybe you wanna look like a pretty boy, but you need to be a man on the inside and the inside is what matters the most.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, Clqs, Mewton and 11 others
It helps you build your character too. Thats why we give you harsh ratings, call you a nigger even though you are white and provide you accurate estimations of your love interest's dating life, so that you gonna be mentally prepeared for anything in the future.

Because looking better isnt enough, you must have absolutely no weaknesses whatsoever. Look at what happened with me and my old oneitis for example, she started acting a bit crazy and i just stood there paralyzed in fear so i lost her forever.

you need to become a man, maybe you wanna look like a pretty boy, but you need to be a man on the inside and the inside is what matters the most.
:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Rzn

Mulan is the one itis being brutalised by Chad

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 84615 and PlayersGetPlayed
Cringe, but true. The more times I get called LTN the easier it gets

Still can’t keep the good mood when I see a random kid with a better facial development tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and PlayersGetPlayed
but inside doesn't matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Outerz14 and Deleted member 84615
I have never seen you post anything and not mention your old oneitis. What happened?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
I have never seen you post anything and not mention your old oneitis. What happened?
she was the love of my life and i just gave up on her because she had BPD :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 84615
All women have bpd :dafuckfeels:
not rly. my other oneitis was very well adjusted as a matter of fact, more well ajusted than i was :feelsbadman:.

whats wrong with BPD anyways, its her hormones at the end of the day, she cant control them

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
"We're just calling you utter subhuman for your own greater good bro :feelsgood:"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Deleted member 84615
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton