This forum exaggerates how difficult white girls r yk

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
I be so real white girls r the sluttiest and easy to fuck, I’m not even a white guy saying this a deathnik by forum standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33379, AspiringMogger, forevermirin and 1 other person
They are easy for ethnics and hard for white boys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33570, AspiringMogger, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
i think asian girls are "easier" for white bois

They are easy for ethnics and hard for white boys
Nigga I’m an ugly black tho, all the white boys in the group pull more black girls than me and white girls. City white girls from the west are just easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 29581, forevermirin and 2 others
Nigga I’m an ugly black tho, all the white boys in the group pull more black girls than me and white girls. City white girls from the west are just easy
Ur British, wdym city white girls unless ur a countrysidecel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and curlyheadfelipe
im sub 5 and i once pulled out some random white asian bitch, she was really kinda cute in my opinion, best day of my fucking miserable life tbh 😢

Ur British, wdym city white girls unless ur a countrysidecel
I live in a very white town, so here it’s white dick or Tyrone. In cities u can be ugly as shit like London n white girls r the easiest there.

So you're just niggercel coping with muh ''i'll have better chances in the city'' got it

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
So you're just niggercel coping with muh ''i'll have better chances in the city'' got it
Not rlly coping cos I ticked a city girl lol 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33570 and Chadelite
I live in a very white town, so here it’s white dick or Tyrone. In cities u can be ugly as shit like London n white girls r the easiest there.
Why dont u move to the city

Not rlly coping cos I ticked a city girl lol 😂
He’s jealous I’m not sure why he hates blacks

Faceandlms is black and he started blackpill videos when they were called redpill

Also pretty sure the head of looksmax is black @Master

countrysidecel
Caged hard ROFL
Funny GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite