This forum has a bullying problem

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
I am by no means against bullying but at some situations it's just absurd, The forum's criticism made me go so hard and consistent in the gym but it took 6 MONTHS of consistncy until the forum made less bad remarks about my body, I know that my face is not perfect but why make it so hard for me when i'm determined, It is delusional to think that you can bully someone into improvement over a prolong period of time without getting softer on them halfway through, Imagine brentlyg found this forum everyone would make fun of him but the forum won't care if he lost 50 pounds and still bully him, Most people won't improve becouse of bullying let alone over a long period of time, What i'm saying is that don't remove the criticism but soft it when users show improvements even if they are not good looking yet

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, rl⠀, Deleted member 30432 and 6 others
So the bullying pushed you to go hard in the gym and try to improve as much as possible? Isn't that a good thing

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
So the bullying pushed you to go hard in the gym and try to improve as much as possible? Isn't that a good thing
99% of users here would quit looksmax if they went through what OP experienced
He has a strong mind

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pikabro, Deleted member 30432 and 3 others
free speech is more important than any singular persons feelings

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
He has a strong mind
Mirin his mental fortitude tbh. Must have mogger brain genetics

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
keep grinding, keep hustling, anything is possible as long as you put your mind to it. Flex on dem h8rs when you ascend to chad 😽👍

Problem with free speech on the internet is you can't face consequences for your words so everyone can talk shit.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pikabro, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Problem with free speech on the internet is you can't face consequences for your words so everyone can talk shit.
exactly thats the fuckin point. you can get to the truth easier . truth is way more important than someone getting offended. only things that should be off the table is obviously like CP and doxxing and swatting, stuff with real life consequences

The thing is that most people will not go to the gym for a long period of time without getting some sort of positive validation, By continuing the bullying even when someone improves you are making it more likely that they will quit forever, I only got mid comments after 8 months of hitting the gym consistenly, Most people can't go through that pressure, Now my motivation is inept and i'm doing it not for the forum but myself
He has a strong mind
thanks
It's just pointless, It has no motive beside hurting people
Mirin his mental fortitude tbh. Must have mogger brain genetics
thanks
keep grinding, keep hustling, anything is possible as long as you put your mind to it. Flex on dem h8rs when you ascend to chad 😽👍
thanks, I will eventually ascend, I will either start recieving positive feedback from the forum or ascend without it which will prove the users here wrong

I will eventually ascend becouse i have no other choice

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak and Danish_Retard
Too many nazi weebs who are probably from South America or India. Newer generations are laughable.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Itwashimjfl

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MagaPutinism
Not giving a shit about what randos think is an important lesson to learn buddy boyo. Imagine if you cancelled 8 months of hard work because some online faggot made you feel bad

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Danish_Retard