This forum has changed

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
I remember 1.5year ago i first came to this site, i knew nothing about jaw surgery

Everyday great looksmaxing posts about surgery, techniques and more
Now half the post are just useless

What happens to high IQ users

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Celexawer, Deleted member 10987 and 15 others
high iq people realize this site is waste of time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, randomuser2407, one job away and 9 others
I remember 1.5year ago i first came to this site, i knew nothing about jaw surgery

@68218FN395 what happened?

I don't have an issue with the current state of this forum. This forum must feel like more of a discord server filled with teenage immaturity, shitposting, and pointless discussions, unlike the old forum filled with daily "great looksmaxing posts about surgery, techniques and more" you're used to, but it should be quite easy to find solutions to your issues if you're smart enough to search for them properly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, one job away, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Forum is definitely getting worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I don't have an issue with the current state of this forum. This forum must feel like more of a discord server filled with teenage immaturity, shitposting, and pointless discussions, unlike the old forum filled with daily "great looksmaxing posts about surgery, techniques and more" you're used to, but it should be quite easy to find solutions to your issues if you're smart enough to search for them properly.
Not just about finding solution to my problem

It was great to learn new thing everyday

I remember lot of posts on hormone with study etc

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

If you’re so high iq why do you post in wrong section dumb ass nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Deleted member 10987, bugeye and 7 others

ikr

over for Looksmax

Useless nonsurgical mouth widening threads and Jew face creams threads

They realise hair>face and go to the barber

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, .👽., never_lucky and 1 other person
You can still find that content. There's only so much information available regarding surgeries, of course there's going to be shitposts.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Growth Plate
Theres better looksmax forums out there. This shit turned to a discord server

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
While you can say this video is more focused on YouTube than this forum, it still does an excellent job explaining the lack of what you wanted being currently present here.

I'm glad I joined during this time - with all the information already available.

there's really nothing left to be said so it was inevitable for it to turn into a place for rotters who won't/can't get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Growth Plate
I find myself addicted to this forum for some reason despite having learned most things which could help me some. Especially with work being slow for me now.

As far as other looks forums I have looked at a few but they weren't as active as this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Growth Plate
The main problem with the forum is that everyone is more focused on mocking someone's looks and telling them to give up instead of giving them real useful solutions to improve themselves.

So, it's not a true self improvement forum, it's the complete opposite.

I'm not saying that we should tell ugly guys that they have the potential to be supermodels, but we shouldn't tell them to give him either.
Any improvement in looks is still better than doing nothing at all.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I think some of that is just messing around with some posters. I don't have the knowledge some here do on the facial structure stuff but I try to be honest when giving my opinion to others and I do think most people if they put in the work can increase at least 1 point on a /10 scale even without major surgery.

I think some of that is just messing around with some posters. I don't have the knowledge some here do on the facial structure stuff but I try to be honest when giving my opinion to others and I do think most people if they put in the work can increase at least 1 point on a /10 scale even without major surgery.
Mindset is the main reason why most guys fail.

I have tried to get a muscular ripped physique since 2016, and for a long time, I have blamed my genetics, or my testosterone levels when in reality, I just wasn't being consistent enough for a long enough period of time, and I was doing the same mistake with all the other goals that I was pursuing.

I don't think that guys lack the knowledge or the motivation, but they lack the mindset and the black pill in itself is a very toxic limiting mindset that teaches you to give up on your dreams instead of working hard to be successful.

The black pill claims that some men are born good looking even though it isn't really the case. Plastic surgeries, expensive skin care treatments, steroids, make up and expensive camera equipment are the reasons why Hollywood actors look as great as they do, because if they were as poor as the average man, they would look very similar to the average man.

Also, claiming that you need to be a supermodel to attract women is so nonsensical because those guys aren't as successful with women as they seem. Looks AREN'T everything even though they do matter.

Those are things that the people of this forum will never admit to.

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer and Lawton88
Mindset is the main reason why most guys fail.

I have tried to get a muscular ripped physique since 2016, and for a long time, I have blamed my genetics, or my testosterone levels when in reality, I just wasn't being consistent enough for a long enough period of time, and I was doing the same mistake with all the other goals that I was pursuing.

I don't think that guys lack the knowledge or the motivation, but they lack the mindset and the black pill in itself is a very toxic limiting mindset that teaches you to give up on your dreams instead of working hard to be successful.

The black pill claims that some men are born good looking even though it isn't really the case. Plastic surgeries, expensive skin care treatments, steroids, make up and expensive camera equipment are the reasons why Hollywood actors look as great as they do, because if they were as poor as the average man, they would look very similar to the average man.

Also, claiming that you need to be a supermodel to attract women is so nonsensical because those guys aren't as successful with women as they seem. Looks AREN'T everything even though they do matter.

Those are things that the people of this forum will never admit to.

My view is a mixture of some redpill and some blackpill though I think stuff like PUA and game is mostly nonsense. Where I do think blackpill gets close is with the issues 4s and lower on a 10 scale face and that is why I say if you can improve with surgery do it. Normie's though do face a much more difficult time with dating than they did some years back with how crazy many of these females are now.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Normie's though do face a much more difficult time with dating than they did some years back with how crazy many of these females are now.
I believe that this is hypergamy thing is only real with online dating because the women that I attract on Tinder are much uglier than the ones I attract in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer and Lawton88
My view is a mixture of some redpill and some blackpill though I think stuff like PUA and game is mostly nonsense. Where I do think blackpill gets close is with the issues 4s and lower on a 10 scale face and that is why I say if you can improve with surgery do it. Normie's though do face a much more difficult time with dating than they did some years back with how crazy many of these females are now.
Fact is that if you are 20 and looksmaxing , u can save money from 20 to 25 or 25 to 30, it can be 50 to 75k then surgery and i think it's enough to be 5/10 with soft/hardmax

You just use 5y of ur life to get better life at the end

Idk why people here have this rope mentality and they are not even 25 so still time to improve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Lawton88